News NRL 2021: Bulldogs talk to Josh Hodgson after stepping down as Raiders co-captain

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Stuart is reaching his expiration date at the Raiders, something definitely not right there...

He‘s an intense guy and that alone can wear thin year after year....not sure if he’s ever really had that tactical nous as a coach also.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed, why do you tell people to "like and reply"? It's so fucking needy
Hey guy,

Im trying to build this profile up with followers and likes. Im hoping that eventually i can get enough of a fan base that i can involve a sponsor to sponsor me and i can start doing live streams and TK members can donate money to me.

No one has been able to use the platform to take it to the next level.

For instance i have already had a Journalist reach out to me to applaud me on my work here and has asked me to do a similar thing for a newspapper but i dont trust those hoes. You feel me ?

My next project is to run Nasheeds own Merch.
Ill be posting them soon so please keep a look out.

As always my friend please like and reply.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hodgson is 31 years old. What would be the plan?
2 year deal with a third as club option.
2nd year deal activated on account of at least playuing 15 games (Darius clause)

this allows us to be malleable and flexible to be highly competitive whilst waiting for the right player to come along, rather than take the first idiot that has a bit of spunk like smith
you know how these players do.
there is alwaysa gurgitation of players on the market ahd something be popping next 2 years fo sho.

ive never been wrong with my opinions ad critiques so just once, listen to nasheed.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My God... this shit cant be happening.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When he's 10kg lighter he can and Topine can rest him for 10-20 minutes if need be.
Why would you want Topine in Hooker . The guy is an exciting back rower or could
Cover centres if injury’s occur. We have totally wasted him playing at Hooker this year

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Won’t complain if its short term and we don’t land brandon smith to be honest.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also not to mention we have 7/8 other clubs who will be actively active in the player market.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey guy,

Im trying to build this profile up with followers and likes. Im hoping that eventually i can get enough of a fan base that i can involve a sponsor to sponsor me and i can start doing live streams and TK members can donate money to me.

For instance i have already had a Journalist reach out to me to applaud me on my work here and has asked me to do a similar thing for a newspapper but i dont trust those hoes. You feel me ?

Oh God help me....now we have two kennel idiots to deal with!!

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guy,

Perhaps if you worked on the quality, the likes will come?

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No thanks.

Baz said we won’t be rushed into stop gap signings anyway.

Seems everyone off contract or with club issues is linked with us these days
We need some experience in our team we can’t just have young guys especially in the key positions one old head would do us a world of good

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He would be an improvement on what we have.