Not open for further replies.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
btw GO LEON BOTT! he'll set the league world alight this kid :D

D

Danish

ozzy_ozman said:
Peewee Moke (Roosters): May have the same attributes as SBW could somehow feature for the Roosters team this year. He can play centre and 2nd Row and was part of the undefeated Roosters jersey flegg team and the Endevour Sports high arrive alive cup winners.

Iosia Soliola (Roosters): Tipped to be the next big thing as this centre knows how to break the lines when he has the ball.
Anyone who watched the Flegg final will have seen Moke absolutely carve up Cronulla.

Soliola will play plenty of 1st grade this year i'd wager. Especially if Walker drops the ball

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Danish said:
Anyone who watched the Flegg final will have seen Moke absolutely carve up Cronulla.

Soliola will play plenty of 1st grade this year i'd wager. Especially if Walker drops the ball
All I can say is that Moke is the only player i fear the most coming out of the Roosters Junior Development after playing against him in the Arrive Alive cup and watching him destroy Cronulla single handedly...

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
What kind of parent would name there child Peewee ? LOL

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Keefy said:
What kind of parent would name there child Peewee ? LOL

maybe his dad owned a peewee 50 or 80 and wanted to name their son after his pride and joy :p

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
PrInCeSs_KnIgHt said:
lol thats wot i was going to say

lol no **** aye??
thats funny cause I always assumed peewee was named by his parents for that reason :p

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
or they were a massive fan of peewe herman? :p not impossible hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.