Now I have seen it ALL!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Paps grew up being a doggies fan.....now he has the opportunity to put us to shame :(

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TAB are offering a market this weekend on the Bulldogs v Melbourne game that Ryan Papenhuyzen will score more points then our team, now that is embarrassing and disrespectful, if that isn't motivation for this weeks game I don't know what is. Over the years when other teams have been in our situation, I can't remember a betting agency offer this type of bet...
So what are the odds? Do you get $1 back for every $1,000 you bet?

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh its disrespect of the highest order it like kicking someone when their down and the worst part is profiting from it the tab vlandys the rugby league should be ashamed of themselves

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some real lows for the club at the moment. Hopefully things look up next year with a few signings, can’t see much joy this year.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TAB are offering a market this weekend on the Bulldogs v Melbourne game that Ryan Papenhuyzen will score more points then our team, now that is embarrassing and disrespectful, if that isn't motivation for this weeks game I don't know what is. Over the years when other teams have been in our situation, I can't remember a betting agency offer this type of bet...
The NRL wants us to believe it’s an even comp

Markets like this make a mockery of that

The NRL is still more than happy to take the money from these betting agencies though

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
lol... how many will take this bet.. it’s not impossible.!!!

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s true but.how many tries did he score last week??

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I have seen many markets like this. Parra to not win a game, titans consecutive losses etc
Fair’s fair and the shoe fits. People seem to forget how much shit Parra use to get when they were trash. Now we’re worse than eels ever were. Everyone let that sink in, wow.
6 spoons in a row says otherwise

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously if this is not a motivation for these clowns then nothin will be .

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the odds that he will score more points in this game then we have all season

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dogs will get up this weekend, I can feel it....

It won’t be the first time we’d upset the Storm

kazman

New Pup
Reaction score
Lets hope, He goes soft on us seeing he was a Bulldogs supporter.