Now I have seen it ALL!

DirtyDog72

Waterboy
Reaction score
TAB are offering a market this weekend on the Bulldogs v Melbourne game that Ryan Papenhuyzen will score more points then our team, now that is embarrassing and disrespectful, if that isn't motivation for this weeks game I don't know what is. Over the years when other teams have been in our situation, I can't remember a betting agency offer this type of bet...

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like a sure thing to me 8-) The way we've been playing and scoring lately all he needs is one try.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I have seen many markets like this. Parra to not win a game, titans consecutive losses etc
Fair’s fair and the shoe fits. People seem to forget how much shit Parra use to get when they were trash. Now we’re worse than eels ever were. Everyone let that sink in, wow.

Last edited:

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From what ie seen in the last few games we wont score! if we get in position a bomb will go up and Melbourne dont miss catching them if we go 4 games without scoring a point there will be a lot of doubt about signing TB

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn those are ridiculously short odds....

but not unfair tbh. We haven't scored a point in 3 games, paps scores a quadruple last weekend and has been a main focal point of attack for the storm a la slater.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
damn those are ridiculously short odds....

but not unfair tbh. We haven't scored a point in 3 games, paps scores a quadruple last weekend and has been a main focal point of attack for the storm a la slater.
He's also goal kicking..

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
TAB are offering a market this weekend on the Bulldogs v Melbourne game that Ryan Papenhuyzen will score more points then our team, now that is embarrassing and disrespectful, if that isn't motivation for this weeks game I don't know what is. Over the years when other teams have been in our situation, I can't remember a betting agency offer this type of bet...
It's for us to show anger and frustrations...
For the team to bottle it up and do what's needed to do ON THE FIELD !

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs really need to get up this weekend and start showing some cohesion and class in the process.