not invited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
wtf this is a big time insult, i have not been invited to a party for this weekend

it doesnt make sense im incredible at parties ffs, having a party without me is like having a funeral without anyone dying :sleepy:

im not going to stand for this tbh, so how about all the kennel come to my house and we can have a rival party to make them jealous?, if you dont want to party then can you at least come over and take some fake party pictures with me, it will take 5 minutes

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we have it on Sunday so we can all scream at your TV together?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you feel left out you can come party with me on the weekend. By "Party" I mean "Help me move house". Same thing really..

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
wtf this is a big time insult, i have not been invited to a party for this weekend

it doesnt make sense im incredible at parties ffs, having a party without me is like having a funeral without anyone dying :sleepy:

im not going to stand for this tbh, so how about all the kennel come to my house and we can have a rival party to make them jealous?, if you dont want to party then can you at least come over and take some fake party pictures with me, it will take 5 minutes
Know how you feel mate. A "friend" didn't invite me to his 21st after I invited him to mine

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What a ****

I became a "****" unintentionally when I / my family forgot to invite one of our close family friends family.

I thought my dad sent the invitation card and my dad thought I did it. Obviously due to wedding we all were pretty busy and didnt realise till the wedding ceremony that our friends family wasnt present.

It was totally embarrassing when we found out what happened.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thinly veiled "all the victims in my basement (read dungeon) have escaped and I need to coax more peoople in their under the guise of a party" thread.

I'm on to you Rodzilla, but I understand... a large dinosaur has a ferocious appetite, and with meat prices these days, sometimes you gotta think outside the box!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I became a "****" unintentionally when I / my family forgot to invite one of our close family friends family.

I thought my dad sent the invitation card and my dad thought I did it. Obviously due to wedding we all were pretty busy and didnt realise till the wedding ceremony that our friends family wasnt present.

Honestly mistake lol

Not **** material lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

A little embarrassing.

I had a friends wedding that I knew was coming up but turns out I wasn't invited to. My house mate received a wedding invite in the mail and I could clearly see my friend's name on it but my house mate said that it was a wedding invite for a work mates wedding, so I waited until the day that I knew the wedding was on and asked my mate what he was doing that day and dressed in a suit he says "oh, it's my mum's birthday" forgetting that I know his mum.

Didn't annoy me that I wasn't invited to the wedding, just annoyed me that my mate who's wedding it was asked my house mate to lie to me about it. Also annoyed me that my house mate is so bad at lying.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Think what is required in this situation is for you to tell the people that didn't invite you "go the fukn doggies" then advise them " to get a fukn dog up ya" :peace::peace::peace::peace:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A little embarrassing.

I had a friends wedding that I knew was coming up but turns out I wasn't invited to. My house mate received a wedding invite in the mail and I could clearly see my friend's name on it but my house mate said that it was a wedding invite for a work mates wedding, so I waited until the day that I knew the wedding was on and asked my mate what he was doing that day and dressed in a suit he says "oh, it's my mum's birthday" forgetting that I know his mum.

Didn't annoy me that I wasn't invited to the wedding, just annoyed me that my mate who's wedding it was asked my house mate to lie to me about it. Also annoyed me that my house mate is so bad at lying.
saved yourself a hundred bucks ..easy

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
saved yourself a hundred bucks ..easy
Last wedding I went to I gather the Bride and Groom $200 then drank and ate about $300 worth of food. It was a good day.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I got a 'second tier' invite to a work mates 30th about 6-7 years ago , she told me up front that 2 people couldn't make it so asked if I wanted to go ffs..

As I was new to the job she explained how popular she was and that she had to cull her list . I didnt go and she got the shits

Since then we've had it out and she came up with this ranking system based on work ethics and friend qualities apparently I'm 5th.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go by an 8 ball of speed break it up in some baggies sneak into the party and plant them around leave and notify the police

Status
Not open for further replies.