North Coast Bulldogs : Laurie Daley Cup (18's) & Andrew Johns (16's) 2022

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good win for the North Coast doggies 36-14 over the undefeated Chooks to finish the regular season on top of the SLE Laurie Daley Cup ladder. They play Wests Macarthur in the semifinal next week.

A few players that stood out - Taye Cochrane, Josh Clark, Shane Davis-Caldwell and Mhalakai Mercy. I thought Mercy was a prop by the size of him, but it says he was playing halfback. Davis-Caldwell is a 6 and Cochrane a 1. Clark is a centre.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great effort anyone know what happened to Chris bull?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Giddy up!! What pathway is there for these kids? Is it simply a case of us having first dibs on signing them to one of the CB Bulldogs lower grades?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just tuned in to see a brilliant try and dogs taking the lead.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez things can change quickly in the jnr rep games! We took the lead with 20 to go, but ended up losing by 20.

Hemirob

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeh didn't go the way of the NC Bulldogs Laurie Daley Cup team today in the GF. Going down 40 to 20 to the Illawarra South Coast Team.
Well done to all the team, they all did the MNC area (Group 2 and Group 3) proud this season.

Effort was there at times, but I think they just ran out of steam today and with some traveling 1.5 - 2 hrs for training, the min 3hr to sometimes 6hr bus rides for the games each weekend, juggling full time work and/or school and actually being able to train with the flooding and weather in the area (they trained this week in a hall and on an old bowling green) it all added up today, didn't help that Illawarra team did their homework and played well.
I guess every team in the comp has a story, But well done the Illawarra Boys for the win and well done the The NC Dogs.