Rumour Norman anyone

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A mate of mine is saying we signed him, I’m hoping my mates just being a ****

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I remember a time when he was at Parra - cannot remember if it was pre-season training or not.. I think it was just approaching the start of the season.

Me and some work colleagues used to go this pub that had an amazing Italian Bistro attached. Went their every Friday without fail. One such Friday we rocked up, and there was huge table with a heap of fellas - it was the entire FG squad of Parramatta.

They had all just about finished their meals - and I had look at the table... every single bloke had a cup of water. Legitimately every single. damn. one. Which was a huge shock to me, considering carb heavy meals, a Friday, pretty sure it was the pre-season... And then there was 1 lone ranger. Just 1 bloke among all ~25ish players.

You guessed it. Corey Norman, chugging away at half a pint.

Says it all for me.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather Harvey Norman or Corey Feldman but then again if he were willing to play for minimum wage then NO THANKS

He was good at the Eels (a long time ago)

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I liked that video a lot - thanks for sharing.

If you look at the trajectory of what I think was a shoe - it was a pretty accurate throw.

If Bush hadn't ducked it would have hit him square in the face.
It's actually both shoes LOL :smiley:
He just misses with the first one & throws the other one :smiley:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
he's in great shape for his age but I don't think Greg is up to it.....................

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Legit wouldn't touch him, even if I had Nasheeds cock.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we overloaded Flanno and didn't pay over 500k for him, I'd be ok with it. 2 years max though.

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes. Why not? Party culture is better than losing culture. I’d be a happy for short term deals Norman, Seggyaro, Pangai Jr and Bj Leilua to get us out of this hole that is getting deeper. Get Willie Mason an Reni Matua as the assistant/ defence coaches and see if one of the bikie barber shops will sponsor us.