Rumour Norman anyone

Malla

Reaction score
I remember a time when he was at Parra - cannot remember if it was pre-season training or not.. I think it was just approaching the start of the season.

Me and some work colleagues used to go this pub that had an amazing Italian Bistro attached. Went their every Friday without fail. One such Friday we rocked up, and there was huge table with a heap of fellas - it was the entire FG squad of Parramatta.

They had all just about finished their meals - and I had look at the table... every single bloke had a cup of water. Legitimately every single. damn. one. Which was a huge shock to me, considering carb heavy meals, a Friday, pretty sure it was the pre-season... And then there was 1 lone ranger. Just 1 bloke among all ~25ish players.

You guessed it. Corey Norman, chugging away at half a pint.

Says it all for me.
Well if my memory serves me correct, this would have been around 2014-2018? All I remember is Parra being shit house through those years so looks like the waters didn't work.

He can have a beer mate, theres nothing against that.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well if my memory serves me correct, this would have been around 2014-2018? All I remember is Parra being shit house through those years so looks like the waters didn't work.

He can have a beer mate, theres nothing against that.
It was the 2018 pre-season. They finished 4th in 2017.

So it was big off season trying to build on that.

Where did they finish in 2018? Not implying it had ALL to do with this - but if you have a bloke not willing to make small sacrifices with the squad, speaks of his nature.

Malla

Reaction score
It was the 2018 pre-season. They finished 4th in 2017.

So it was big off season trying to build on that.

Where did they finish in 2018? Not implying it had ALL to do with this - but if you have a bloke not willing to make small sacrifices with the squad, speaks of his nature.
Meh, still nothing wrong with having a beer mate. Who cares what others are doing, he can do whatever he wants.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes. Why not? Party culture is better than losing culture. I’d be a happy for short term deals Norman, Seggyaro, Pangai Jr and Bj Leilua to get us out of this hole that is getting deeper. Get Willie Mason an Reni Matua as the assistant/ defence coaches and see if one of the bikie barber shops will sponsor us.
You think Norman Segyaro and Leilua would get us out of a hole…. really.

really

2thebone

Waterboy
Reaction score
Potential good fullback. Chimes in with his natural ability rather than a play maker