Nofoaluma to Storm

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This player swapping is rubbish.

Fair enough for the COVID premiership*, as that was a unique time, but if a team loses players due to injury they should replace them out of the rest of their top 30.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Nofo easily their best player what are they thinking! Been dropped a few times over last few years for I’ll disciple, maybe not happy there? Thought a bit like us Tigs had turned a bit of a corner, should have won last week.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good pick up for Storm. Can’t say I’m a fan of the ruling though. U have a roster with juniors etc. Different if u buy a player mid year, not loaning

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ita disgraceful that you can sign a player when there are only 6 weeks left in the season. It's worse than non finals teams help out finals teams while getting no compensation. In no other league would these players be eligible to play in the finals.

Once again the NRL proves how much of a joke this competition is.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
He's been a naughty boy and I suspect that the Tigers are hoping that Bellamy will beat him into shape and send him back to them with more discipline or take him off their hands for next year.

Always a Bulldog

Dogs4eva13

Reaction score
Tigers fans can’t catch a break NRL just shitting I them every chance they get.

Dogs4eva13

Reaction score
He's been a naughty boy and I suspect that the Tigers are hoping that Bellamy will beat him into shape and send him back to them with more discipline or take him off their hands for next year.

Always a Bulldog
He is signed until 2025 with the Tigs for 500k plus according to zero tackle. Doubt storm would want to pay that nor the Tigs chip any in. This is just blatant cheating by the NRL worried storm May miss finals.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t see how this is fair for the other clubs in the top 8 all playing for the finals. What is the line. If a team is having injuries to spine players, goal kickers etc can they draft a top tier rep player from the bottom 8 to try and jag a premiership, someone like a Ben Hunt

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Supposedly the Tigers save 100k from his deal. But bottom eight clubs shouldn't be able to help top 8 teams just to save some cap space this late in the season. Again, these moves should not be allowed so late in the season. It's a bad look for the clubs and the NRL.

Every other sporting league has a trading deadline or transfer window that closes well before the last few games of the season. But of course, the NRL don't do logical things like other leagues do..

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This player swapping is rubbish.

Fair enough for the COVID premiership*, as that was a unique time, but if a team loses players due to injury they should replace them out of the rest of their top 30.
I agree or from their development players. Tigers not the first club the Storm have approached for a replacement ..third time lucky...

Haza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe they feel slack cause they know he’ll never win a premiership with the tigers.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Deserve the wooden spoon them fuckwits

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reading between the lines here but Gus and Sheens were supposed to break bread (but Sheens got covid) days later Tigers release Nofoaluma to loan him to Storm with the caveat of saving 100k-150k on their cap

All roads point to Thommo to Tigers?

Is that what the lunch was going to be about?