Noah's Ark 2.0

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You never know.... evolution may just be mutations and cross breading.

Even if they manage to prove evolution, it won't dismiss an Intelligent Creator.
I had that argument on Facebook the other day. That's why I love religious discussion. In one thread I was arguing against someone who said, "because we don't know what started the universe then it must be God", while in another thread I was arguing against a beckbeard Atheist who said that believing that God created the Universe is stupid.

I love arguing. Oddly enough the Christian didn't block me but the Atheist did.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Seeing how dumb and arrogant most atheists are I don't blame people for being religious.

Dickhead say the godless but worship science like a god

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Darwins Theory of Evolution has been proven in fact. It does exist, and evolution is a very real thing.

Tht said I'd still love to know what happened to the dinosaurs.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I had that argument on Facebook the other day. That's why I love religious discussion. In one thread I was arguing against someone who said, "because we don't know what started the universe then it must be God", while in another thread I was arguing against a beckbeard Atheist who said that believing that God created the Universe is stupid.

I love arguing. Oddly enough the Christian didn't block me but the Atheist did.
It was the Christian thing to do
Lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Darwins Theory of Evolution has been proven in fact. It does exist, and evolution is a very real thing.

We will never know for sure. Whatever happened to them though... we are closer to an event like that happening now more than ever.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Technically crocodiles are dinosaurs.
Dinosaur is a Greek word meaning large Lizard?

Funny now how we are being taught dinosaurs were more feathered a bird like.

I think Cassowarys have survived from those times too?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

If it's proven to be fact, why is it still called a theory? Lol

With dinosaurs, maybe it was flood that killed them?

PS dinosaurs MAY be mentioned in the Bible, it talks of massive animals called Behemoths.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It was the Christian thing to do
Lol
I don't mind discussing evolution vs Creation. Just hate it when someone who believes nothing hit nothing created everything calls people who believe in an Intelligent Creator (God) stupid. It's the garlic calling the onion smelly.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't mind discussing evolution vs Creation. Just hate it when someone who believes nothing hit nothing created everything calls people who believe in an Intelligent Creator (God) stupid. It's the garlic calling the onion smelly.
100% agree.
It's one of the rare times I see eye to eye with Bill O'Reilly as well.

People took his tides go in and tides go out speech out of context

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

They put on fake human skin and ran for parliament.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Im back to say. We've been talking a lot about facts and beliefs but not once I don't think? Have any one of us talked about contradictions?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's a little bit of a myth. Big Bang and evolution don't really believe something came from nothing. Big Bang states everything in the Universe existed in a single point. Think of a tiny sun but 100 million times hotter and 100 billion times the gravity of our sun. It was so heavily compressed into this single point that matter was in a constant state of flux.

Eventually that matter started expanding rapidly and as it expanded, it also cooled.

Time is the part where people get confused. Often they say "if that's the case the what started the expansion". That statement relies on time and as Einstein stated in the theory of relativity, time is a dimension relative to space. When everything in the universe is compressed to such a small point, that includes time. So effectively time was not moving at all.

The problem we get is that we don't understand the physics of it. We can't get our heads around how time could stop and how things could drive forward without time. But we know this happens from analysing the effects of gravity on time which is why time moves slower on earth than it does flying in the sky. Travel far away from earth then come back a few decades later and you will have aged at least a day more than anyone else.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Then there's evolution. Life formed from chemicals and good conditions.

But we don't know all the effects of how it came about. We know evolution is real as it has been observed, but we don't know what drove it. We also don't know what caused the big bang if in fact the big bang did happen. We have evidence of the big bang happening but we have limited knowledge of the physics involved. It could have been anything. Even God.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Then there's evolution. Life formed from chemicals and good conditions.

But we don't know all the effects of how it came about. We know evolution is real as it has been observed, but we don't know what drove it. We also don't know what caused the big bang if in fact the big bang did happen. We have evidence of the big bang happening but we have limited knowledge of the physics involved. It could have been anything. Even God.
That's my point, it's useless shutting out one theory over the other. I don't mind science trying to figure out stuff, it won't weaken my faith.

Like I always say, the big bang was God clicking his fingers ;)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If it's proven to be fact, why is it still called a theory? Lol

With dinosaurs, maybe it was flood that killed them?

PS dinosaurs MAY be mentioned in the Bible, it talks of massive animals called Behemoths.
Because that was the theory he used.

The massive animals in the Bible called behemoths would be referring to Raelene Castle and Casey Donovan.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Because that was the theory he used.

The massive animals in the Bible called behemoths would be referring to Raelene Castle and Casey Donovan.
FMD bro you always take it too far lol

Fkn ones more disgusting than the other lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Redback spiders.
2. Red belly black snakes.
3. Brown snakes.
4. Funnel web spiders.
5. Kangaroos.
6. Koalas
7. Wombats.
8. Blowflies.
9. Copperhead snakes.
10. Emus.

Doesn't make any sense to take some of our most dangerous species, but whatever country I wind up making my own when the floods subside will feel like home and I can live on fish, emu meat and kangaroo meat. Snake meat is not bad to eat either.