2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Reynolds
Segeyaro
Luke
Lichaa
Levi

which 1 do you want? we're going to sign a Hooker. What is left/available isn't what you'd like to hear unfortunately.

Panthers signing Koroisau might open up Katoa or Egan.
Rein won't be moved on early because no one will buy him (unless?).

we need a short term option so we can go in again for Turpin or Harry Grant going into the 2021 season. If we miss out on both of them we're going to be going into 2021 without a "good" Hooker. Same old really.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just a slightly faster version of Lichaa.

If the club gets that desperate and signs him then it will be a disaster, we're supposed to be signing somewhat decent/ up and coming players, not rejects from Newcastle

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reynolds
Segeyaro
Luke
Lichaa
Levi

which 1 do you want? we're going to sign a Hooker. What is left/available isn't what you'd like to hear unfortunately.
Option 5, none of the above

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Option 5, none of the above
Option 5 could be JMK and someone within in the club. That's going to end well, especially if JMK gets injured (also we're on the fence if JMK is even "good" enough to be a starting 9, we'd all rather him off the bench).

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reynolds
Segeyaro
Luke
Lichaa
Levi

Panthers signing Koroisau might open up Katoa or Egan.
Rein won't be moved on early because no one will buy him (unless?).

we need a short term option so we can go in again for Turpin or Harry Grant going into the 2021 season. If we miss out on both of them we're going to be going into 2021 without a "good" Hooker. Same old really.
Lol @ turpin

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol @ turpin
Exactly, he's already turned us down. We're f'd mate. I just don't like talking about players on contract, Turpin and Grant will be only Hooker's I've recognised that are decent and off contract.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd go Reynolds or Luke for peanuts over anyone else right now. Bring in SBW too and its a fukn bulldogs reunion... FARK!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We definitely need a another hooker from somewhere. You can’t go into a season with JMK and a kid from Flegg. Unfortunately it looks like we are going to have to bite the bullet on one of those options. I guess Luke would be the least worst option.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
9. JMK
14. Reynolds

:grinning:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Option 5 could be JMK and someone within in the club. That's going to end well, especially if JMK gets injured (also we're on the fence if JMK is even "good" enough to be a starting 9, we'd all rather him off the bench).
I'd rather go for mitch rein rather than anyone you mentioned.

But that's just me

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly, he's already turned us down. We're f'd mate. I just don't like talking about players on contract, Turpin and Grant will be only Hooker's I've recognised that are decent and off contract.
Turpin is shit

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd rather go for mitch rein rather than anyone you mentioned.

But that's just me
Yeah well it's whoever the club thinks is the best out of a bad bunch. I'm just throwing out the names to show everyone how f'd we are.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah well it's whoever the club thinks is the best out of a bad bunch. I'm just throwing out the names to show everyone how f'd we are.
You're probably right and we'll end up with Levi. But until someone is officially announced no point in speculating

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds will be an important acquisition to the club next year

How fucked up are the Panthers? They released Koroisau from the final year of his contract at Penrith to join Manly and now the Panthers re-sign him back after being released from Manly