No problem with my neighbours

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I didn’t wanna go there, but you did, so yes - he has plenty of spark, can light up the whole street and certainly creates buzz for any visitors. When he’s in a bad mood you wanna be careful though - he’s known to shock when aggravated and he’s deadly serious at times. His party music collection is a bit annoying though, I know the playlist by heart: ‘High Voltage’, ‘She’s Electric’, ‘Together In Electric Dreams’, ‘Light My Fire’, ‘The Power Of Love’ and ‘Electric Avenue’ :-)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any Turkish people on here? Want to know how to pronounce "suitor git" so I can say it to my Turkish neighbour.

The **** put up a list of demands for other residents last night, demanding all sorts of shit. Always whinges to body corporate stirring up resentment amongst the block, creates scenes but goes into hiding when confronted about his hypocrisy and delusion about things.

So I want to say siktir git to him which apparently means fuck you in Turkish.

Anyone?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Any Turkish people on here? Want to know how to pronounce "suitor git" so I can say it to my Turkish neighbour.

The **** put up a list of demands for other residents last night, demanding all sorts of shit. Always whinges to body corporate stirring up resentment amongst the block, creates scenes but goes into hiding when confronted about his hypocrisy and delusion about things.

So I want to say siktir git to him which apparently means fuck you in Turkish.

Anyone?
I think whingeing is an Olympic sport in Turkey. I went there on holidays once (never again).
We couldn’t read the sign on the toilet and there was no attendant collecting money. We left to be followed 3k’s by an old man throwing dirt rocks at us and having a whinge until we paid him 1 kurus (less than a cent here). Whinger. I made sure I paid next time but accidentally missed the toilet, oops. More whingeing

I had the audacity to ask for extra meat on my kebab after they gave me 5 grams and the bloke whinged about meat prices for ten minutes.

Don’t get me started on being woken up without warning by wailing on speakers at 330am. I thought a war was about to start.

I could go on all day about that trip. I was also the first and last time I went on a plane with red plastic school chairs for seats and smoking still allowed. I felt like an extra in a Borat movie.

Anyway, I think there’s a Turkey on here but she might be too busy dobbing friends in for covid breaches or reporting every post we make

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think whingeing is an Olympic sport in Turkey. I went there on holidays once (never again).
We couldn’t read the sign on the toilet and there was no attendant collecting money. We left to be followed 3k’s by an old man throwing dirt rocks at us and having a whinge until we paid him 1 kurus (less than a cent here). Whinger. I made sure I paid next time but accidentally missed the toilet, oops. More whingeing

I had the audacity to ask for extra meat on my kebab after they gave me 5 grams and the bloke whinged about meat prices for ten minutes.

Don’t get me started on being woken up without warning by wailing on speakers at 330am. I thought a war was about to start.

I could go on all day about that trip. I was also the first and last time I went on a plane with red plastic school chairs for seats and smoking still allowed. I felt like an extra in a Borat movie.

Anyway, I think there’s a Turkey on here but she might be too busy dobbing friends in for covid breaches or reporting every post we make
Haha I see you've had similar experiences to Turks as me!

Tho, truth be told I've been to Turkey 3 times and absolutely loved it. People there were grand in all honesty.

Just haven't had luck with Turkish expats for reason. Each and every time I run into a madman. My neighbour is a fucking mental case.

Only yesterday he's talking all pleasant with me like nothing had happened previously! Crazy talk.

Turkey is actually one of my most favourite places I've ever visited tho. Wonderful place and people

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
U want problem neighbours? Used to have a houso house next door. Ok - cool with that - grew up in houso. Anyways, 2 daughters and a son. Fine. As they grew up, became apparent that the son had some issues. Ok - cool with that. Then the daughters got old enough for the (no name nationality) boys to get interested. Ok - cool with that. And then the fun started....

1) Daughters boy came round in his car and parked in my driveway to talk to the girl. Missus comes home, asks the guy to move. He does the 'gun' finger sign at her and tells her to fck off. I come home 30 mins later, find the missus in tears and find out what happened. Storm next door and go wtf? Get told to piss off. My answer, cnt better have a gun coz next time I see him he's fckng gone. A week later he's out the front, wander out with a golf club, fcker drives off faster than than a dude with a bad curry to the toilet. Find out later he's been parking around the corner to visit her. Piss ant fcker.
2) Come home one day and son is giving himself a tug on front porch. Sort of went with, well, your in plain view bro, its on you. Mentioned it to parents, get told to ggf. Cool - no skin off my nose if your 14 yr old wants to tug in broad daylight.
3) Come home one day and find the little shite has a chair next to the boundary fence, a pool cleaner in hand and is trying to clock my dogs. Told him to get down or I call the cops (btw - they don't have a pool, found out later he pinched it from another neighbours backyard). He tells me to GGF. Tell him, dude, I'm taking photos (with the phone), u better get down or I call the cops. Tells me again to GGF (btw - I'm 115kgs, 6'4" and he's 14). So I call the cops. They turn up 15 mins later (by this time I'm inside and he's fckd off back inside his house). Show the cops the photo's. They say, yep - can see that, we'll talk to next door. They come back 15 mins later. Ask for my phone, I ask why? They said the neighbours have accused u of being a pedo and they want to see whats on my phone. As u can imagine, I'm flipping and ready to kill someone. Show the cops the phone, they tell me to delete these as the kid was wearing boxer shorts (he always wore boxers shorts - he fckng lived in them). I arced up at the cops big time and deleted the pics. By this time - I'd had a fckng nuff.
4) Discovered housos get evicted if they assault someone on private property, went beauty. So caught old man (about my age) wandering past one day and gave him an absolute gobful, stood 1" on my property and said lets go u weak as piss cnt. Never abused someone so much in my life. Could see he wanted to do it but didn't have the balls to throw. In the end, went fck it, and gave up. From that moment on made it a daily thing. Weak cnt never had a go.

So what was the solution to all this? We put the house on the market, had an inspection on the Sunday morn when the family was at church and took the first offer that came in (at 50% over valuation). Chinese family. Have gone back every so often (Riverwood and sort of on the way when I go the office) and have run into old man a few times. Still give him a gobful and then drive off.

So if your neighbours are pissing u off - no worries - there is always light at the end of the tunnel.