No one outside the club wants to play under pay

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Prove me wrong, besides Thompson, if pay can make 3 successful signings for next season I’ll stop posting on here
When I say successful signings I mean good positive signings, preferably big names, or up and comers
Promise? Or is a trick question as Pay doesn’t actually make signings

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He already has. Britt stimson and benjis shoe lace...... are fuck me ill stop now.
Im 37 now and still have more creativity in the sack then andersons, pay and 20 million dollars at this club could ever provide.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont make me bring out the war chest lol. We can buy fui fui for 900 thousand.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think it's very likely we get get another three players around or better than Thompson's level. They're going to come for more money. Also the most important thing is that the players inside the club want to play for Pay. From my perspective they do. I don't want to see you stop posting Alzz so don't say that :D .

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So Thompson is 1, do you mean 2 more?
Prove me wrong, besides Thompson, if pay can make 3 successful signings for next season I’ll stop posting on here
When I say successful signings I mean good positive signings, preferably big names, or up and comers

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll hold you to that Alzz :-).

Don’t worry, they’re coming.
They’re just finalising agreements on how the players will be microchipped and the Dogs will only pay them in Bitcoin so they’re fully tracked. It’s what is being referred to down Belmore way as the New Dog Order.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's hard these days for any club to pull more than 2 or 3 great signings in a season. I agree though, it's needed and I don't see him convincing marquee players to join the dream lol

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's hard these days for any club to pull more than 2 or 3 great signings in a season. I agree though, it's needed and I don't see him convincing marquee players to join the dream lol
That's usually because they don't have two to three million to spend in the salary cap for one year.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He already has. Britt stimson and benjis shoe lace...... are fuck me ill stop now.
Im 37 now and still have more creativity in the sack then andersons, pay and 20 million dollars at this club could ever provide.
You ain’t lying. I ran into a bloke who confirmed this as fact. Still got it mate.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well we know all the X’s and rainbows are going to pop there head again when there is another post against pay.!!! No names needed :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

OK.. yes I am fully not on the pay band wagon an everybody knows this, the thing is however. When he spoke on 360 and said the club is actively looking and making sure they sign the right players, for the right positions to make this team BETTER.. it stuck with me , it seemed genuine, and that gave me a little more optimism than I used to have, so I will let him prove himself and stick his money where his mouth is.!!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a promise. I will fund the players myself just to get u to stop being so negative about our Club. No matter the Board no matter the Coach no matter the players...big name or no name...as long as we spend the cap and turn up each week with the right attitude to play hard and I see effort and initiative and improvement then I support them. Pity more on here don't....even allowing for the fact that this is an opinion forum I don't like the constant denigrating of our Board or Coach or Players.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well we know all the X’s and rainbows are going to pop there head again when there is another post against pay.!!! No names needed :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

OK.. yes I am fully not on the pay band wagon an everybody knows this, the thing is however. When he spoke on 360 and said the club is actively looking and making sure they sign the right players, for the right positions to make this team BETTER.. it stuck with me , it seemed genuine, and that gave me a little more optimism than I used to have, so I will let him prove himself and stick his money where his mouth is.!!
Your old mate Wendy has been handing out dozens tonight, have a look haha

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your old mate Wendy has been handing out dozens tonight, have a look haha
Well you got one thing right lol, she is my mate.. but hey nat, thanks for not giving me one haha, guess you’re buddy will take care of that for ya ;)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well you got one thing right lol, she is my mate.. but hey nat, thanks for not giving me one haha, guess you’re buddy will take care of that for ya ;)
Haha. I’m actually impressed she figured it out. It’s like the first time my grandmother sent me a text message that wasn’t blank

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. I’m actually impressed she figured it out. It’s like the first time my grandmother sent me a text message that wasn’t blank
Funny how there’s all this hate even though my not being on pays wagon but saying something rather positive still results in digs at others, I mean if you read my post, this time I’m actually agreeing with you an your mate... but then you would never agree with me no matter how bad it got with pay..!! At least I am willing to see different sides. And one thing I’m not is a two faced moron, I mean I will use the rainbow as two can play that game.!!

I have no agenda here, my opinion is how I see it.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely it can't be completley true. If Players can go to clubs like the warriors and Titans who have been underperforming for years then their is hope.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Funny how there’s all this hate even though my not being on pays wagon but saying something rather positive still results in digs at others, I mean if you read my post, this time I’m actually agreeing with you an your mate... but then you would never agree with me no matter how bad it got with pay..!! At least I am willing to see different sides. And one thing I’m not is a two faced moron, I mean I will use the rainbow as two can play that game.!!

I have no agenda here, my opinion is how I see it.
That’s cool mate. I’m not having a go at you and I liked the rest of your post. I just thought it was ironic you mentioned the rainbows when it was actually your friend here who gave a dozen out in a row