Opinion No more Back ended contracts they said

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought nrl also had set up rules to stop this. Something like you cannot go above certain % the year after. Either the reported contract of dwz for next year is bs or he already got paid big this year.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who cares? They're gone now and we have a fresh set of problems to deal with in regards to Flanagan, Allan etc. I don't care who did what, and don't care to debate the fuck ups of different regimes and go round in circles. All I care about is them getting the roster right and making us competitive again.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who cares? They're gone now and we have a fresh set of problems to deal with in regards to Flanagan, Allan etc. I don't care who did what, and don't care to debate the fuck ups of different regimes and go round in circles. All I care about is them getting the roster right and making us competitive again.
As long as we learn from this incompetence!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The previous administration made it their point for 3 years that this shit will never happen again only to give Dwz 850k in his last season lmaoo
name and shame yourself whoever supported the previous administration…. you know who you are
Get your info from Clive Palmer again did you Alzz? :tearsofjoy:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I care, they deserve to be outed

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one has to save face with your posts Alzz.
As usual they are devoid of facts and full of alarmism.
Scurry along.
It’s fact that you supported previous administration when everyone knew they were duds of the highest order
end of argument don’t even bother responding

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thought nrl also had set up rules to stop this. Something like you cannot go above certain % the year after. Either the reported contract of dwz for next year is bs or he already got paid big this year.
It’s in the nrl best interest to stop clubs from doing this

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It’s fact that you supported previous administration when everyone knew they were duds of the highest order
end of argument don’t even bother responding
Oh I’ll respond.
You’ve got the business sense of a gnat.
What I supported was an elected board serving their full term. Instead the agitators cause trouble and what’s changed? And how does it differ from Dib/Castle and what they paid Foran? Or the signing of Flanagan for 3 years who has (to date) also failed? There are risks in most roster decisions - and for all clubs. You once had DWZ as your profile picture. You parrot that ‘MSM lie’ yet you’ve gobbled up the $850k nonsense - and you call others ‘duds’? :tearsofjoy:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whether he was paid $400, $600 or $800k it was probably too much based on the fact he was playing NSW cup before coming to us.

What worries me is this becomes a perpetual thing like some of the other bottom teams, we get a new coach, he doesn't like player x who is moved on and we pay part of the salary, a year later we get another coach who does the same thing.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What worries me is this becomes a perpetual thing like some of the other bottom teams, we get a new coach, he doesn't like player x who is moved on and we pay part of the salary, a year later we get another coach who does the same thing.
All new coaches do that though - Holbrook/Titans, Walters/Ponies, Madge/Tigers, Hook/Dragons, Fitzgibbon/Sharks. The main difference is the better performing teams change coaches less often: Bellamy/Storm, Robinson/Chooks, Arthur/Eels - or equally entrenched coaches like Sticky and Hasler.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Whether he was paid $400, $600 or $800k it was probably too much based on the fact he was playing NSW cup before coming to us.

True. We never seem too get off the merry go round of overpaying one season wonders or habitual underachievers. The club has gone from people who were top of the tree recruiters and identifiers of talent ...to truly hopeless in this regard with a big kudos to those who landed Fox, Burto and Naden....it's a good start ..but can we trust yet another regime of Admins to get us competitive with value for money contracts.

Surely the club deserves that after all it's been through.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The previous administration made it their point for 3 years that this shit will never happen again only to give Dwz 850k in his last season lmaoo
name and shame yourself whoever supported the previous administration…. you know who you are
Hahah you’ve gobbled up more garbage. Just like you’ve gobbled up all your conspiracy theories and cock.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I care, they deserve to be outed
They've already been ousted though. Let's move on with things and just be happy DWZ is being moved on. We all know he was signed for way more than he was worth. Dwelling on it doesn't achieve anything.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a desperation move at the time dogs needed a boost and they got it from him it didn’t quite work out but I’m still appreciative of dwz one of the few who seemed to want to be here

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahah you’ve gobbled up more garbage. Just like you’ve gobbled up all your conspiracy theories and cock.
Ahaha look who it is the other dud who supported the previous mob lol