Asst Coach (Attack): Mick Potter
Asst Coach (Defence): Cameron Ciraldo

Yes
Head Coach: Shane Flanagan

Yes please!

Why? Does he support the Titans?

Sooo Ciraldo would leave a premiership club maybe 2 yrs in a row with massive nursery of kids coming through that he has worked with to come to the Bulldogs to be an assistant.
Okay!?!

Last edited:

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Head Coach: Shane Flanagan

Yes please!

Why? Does he support the Titans?
Sooo Ciraldo would leave a premiership club maybe 2 yrs in a row with massive nursery of kids coming through that he has worked with to come to the Bulldogs to be an assistant.
Okay!?!

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sooo your theory is stick with old coaches with experience until they're 100+ and wait for another coach to proven himself
We’re entering a premiership window. I don’t want a young, inexperienced, unproven cosch at the helm

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re entering a premiership window. I don’t want a young, inexperienced, unproven cosch at the helm
We are not entering a premiership window Lol!
Believe it or not We're rebuilding a team fans might not want to hear it but we have have a young team and it takes time.
Seriously!!

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are not entering a premiership window Lol!
Believe it or not We're rebuilding a team fans might not want to hear it but we have have a young team and it takes time.
Seriously!!
Our next 4-5 years is a Premiership window for us man

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a terrific job Mick Potter is doing.

If Ciraldo wants to come here then he can do so for the purpose of continuing his apprenticeship under Mick.

This is the best footy we’ve played since I can remember.

Just get a top defensive coach in to replace Furner
Our defence is still a major problem.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would love to see Potter stay on (he deserves to coach with a full pre-season at his back) but Ciraldo Head Coach with Potter staying on as assistant has more potential than a lot of people are willing to consider, after the Barrett debacle. It's clear we have points in us and likely even more with Kikau + Mahoney coming. Potter knows how to get the best out of our attack and, if Ciraldo can bring a fraction of that insane Penrith defence to the club, we're a top 8 contender. As long as Potter stays on in some capacity, I don't think Ciraldo is as bad an option as all the doomsayers think.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think Mick has done more than enough to warrant a shot at the top job, tbh. People complain about our defence, but the fact is, Mick hasn’t had a preseason and has been faced with having to reshuffle his backline almost every week due to injuries/ COVID etc. Not a great scenario for a coach who is trying to get his defensive line performing consistently. The wonders Mick has worked with our attack are obvious for all to see. We don’t need Ciraldo. If anything, we need a new defensive coach…. Though I suspect with a pre-season and some time to build consistency in the backline, Mick would improve that too.

if Avo plays today, you can probably take 3 tries off the Tits.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think Mick has done more than enough to warrant a shot at the top job, tbh. People complain about our defence, but the fact is, Mick hasn’t had a preseason and has been raced with having to reshuffle his backline almost every week due to injuries/ COVID etc. not a great scenario for a coach who is trying to get his defensive line performing consistently. The wonders Mick has worked with our attack are obvious for all to see. We don’t need Ciraldo. If anything, we need a new defensive coach…. Though I suspect with a pre-season and some time to build consistency in the backline, Mick would improve that too.

if Avo plays today, you can probably take 3 tries off the Tits.
Plus I think Avo would have scored a couple too.