No Ciraldo for anyone!

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could be told to stay at panthers for 1 more yr then join us, if potter keeps winning we may offer him a yr contract?
And get our club and players in order

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they had any brains they'd offer Flano the gig with a time limit. Can't see him getting our job. Gus is playing him for a fool

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If I was a club administrator pursuing a particular coach, I wouldn't be making the details public unless I was confident of getting him. Wests must have thought they were a good chance of signing Ciraldo. The offer was also on the table for a couple of weeks, which suggests it wasn't rejected out of hand, but that Ciraldo thought long and hard before saying "no".

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was a club administrator pursuing a particular coach, I wouldn't be making the details public unless I was confident of getting him. Wests must have thought they were a good chance of signing Ciraldo. The offer was also on the table for a couple of weeks, which suggests it wasn't rejected out of hand, but that Ciraldo thought long and hard before saying "no".
Yeah he thought about for 10 minutes.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Could be told to stay at panthers for 1 more yr then join us, if potter keeps winning we may offer him a yr contract?
And get our club and players in order
Fittler is coming, all the news is elsewhere to deflect the obvious

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fittler is coming, all the news is elsewhere to deflect the obvious
It is far from obvious to me. What is obvious is that you don't need to be a gun coach to coach Australia, NSW or Queensland. They are jobs set aside for well connected former players who want to fill out their resumes with a dabble at coaching, but have little or no idea how a real coach operates.

Most people on this forum are well aware that Fittler isn't a coach. What makes you think that Gus doesn't know?

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers are such a meme, dead set making an announcement to let everyone know they were rejected :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Exactly. A quick verbal mention of it in the media only when asked would have been more than sufficient. The Tigers should be downplaying it as much as they can, rather than issuing a formal announcement, which makes a big deal of it. Dead set losers! I can’t believe how that CEO has survived all these years ……

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having an offer on the table from the tigers for 2 weeks is no different to that car salesman who keeps calling you back about that car you stopped in to have a quick look at 2 weeks ago

Mightydogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
They said today on the footy show that Ciraldo is hanging out for the parramatta job when it comes up .

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it would be down to 3 options for us now, Kristian woolf , Flanno snr ,and should we keep winning, Mick Potter