Nintendo Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Anyone keen on this console?

Check out the new Zelda game. I think this could actually be the game of the year.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The concept of the Switch is great... however it's let down by average hardware and (often cartoony) graphics.

Great console for social situations, but a bit of a gimmick compared to XB / PS domination of the market.

For me I think 2017's Game of The Year will come from PS4 stable, because gees there are a few impressive titles on the way:

Death Stranding, The Last of Us 2, and Detroit: Beyond Human.

A smokey however could be Prey..

Last edited:

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
The concept of the Switch is great... however it's let down by average hardware and (often cartoony) graphics.

Great console for social situations, but a bit of a gimmick compared to XB / PS domination of the market.

For me I think 2017's Game of The Year will come from PS4 stable, because gees there are a few impressive titles on the way:

Death Stranding, The Last of Us 2, and Detroit: Beyond Human.

A smokey however could be Prey..
Fuark am I looking forward to Last of Us 2. - Never felt so emotional about a game before. Last of Us really hit me.

Nintendo has always been family orientated and about the gaming experience. They failed miserable tho with the Wii U. But I could see the switch picking up some great titles.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm still to play #1 .... I have it .. but I really have been neglecting the PS4 because I bought it and realised the controllers are really uncomfortable. That's now fixed (bought a PhantomS), but still haven't got around to giving it some time.

Might binge play it over the Australia Day period.

If it's half as good as (the original on PC) Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit) (which if you haven't played is astonding), then I'll glue myself to the sofa for the long haul :D

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Zelda won every award at all the expos and stuff. It looks pretty amazing but not sure if I want to buy a console just for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.