Nine announce exciting plans for NRL and rugby league coverage in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All games!
can't complain with that than. Cheers.
Im going to try as hard as i can to get through the season with out upgrading sports back on my foxtel.... will prob make it to round 5.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
can't complain with that than. Cheers.
Im going to try as hard as i can to get through the season with out upgrading sports back on my foxtel.... will prob make it to round 5.
I’m actually considering whether or not I should get it! They have a one year special on sport for $39 includes entertainment, no contract, free install and IQ!! Ends 28/3/2018..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I won't be making the switch away from Fox anytime based on that article. The only thing that was kind of ok was the Sunday footy show and if Molan is hosting that it will also be ruined.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Fox League will forever shit on that low bogan channel 9 when it comes to Rugby League

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Too late 9!
Exactly

Thank goodness for foxtel, only time i watch channel 9 is for the games fox is not allowed to broadcast live(SOO & GF). I honestly haven't watched the footy show for nearly 10 years and have no intention of watching it anytime soon.
Me too I also cannot remember the last time I viewed the Thursday night Footy Show. I used to record that shit show and fast forward most of it. The Sunday version is ok but I cannot watch it after Cowboys losses.

Matty Johns shits right over that Footy Show.

After what happened with their blatant favouritism in the 2014 GF, I will never watch 9 again.
This too

Fox League will forever shit on that low bogan channel 9 when it comes to Rugby League
Absolutely......

P.S. That shit stain channel can have that joke of a sport also known as Netball - if there is one sport I totally detest, Netball is it.

fr333k

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Does this mean streaming ALL the NRL games on 9now.com.au or just the games that they are showing FTA on 9?
No Saturday nights games on FTA besides the last 5 from round 21.
"- SATURDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL – The last five 7.30pm Saturday matches of the regular NRL season will give fans four matches a week LIVE and FREE in HD as they cheer their team home in the run to the finals."

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Does anyone know how i can watch NRL overseas??? The rugby pass platform that was hosting the games last year will no longer show them.
I just need the first dew weeks of football before im back on home soil for good.
https://www.foxsoccermatchpass.com

Free 7 Day trial if you start on the Thursday, Then $20 a month depending how many months you need until you get back.

https://www.foxsoccermatchpass.com/en/onboarding/plans

Rock solid HD 1080p better than any of the streaming of a local sport even in Australia.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most exciting thing they could do is not have commentary period. I’ve watched the games on mute the last few years. Only way I’ve been able to enjoy any of it (actually listening to music instead is 1000x better).

As soon as I start to hear the channel 9 teams voices I get a headache.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought Friday night games where on channel 9, why couldn't I watch it on their app last night?
Is it because I live in Melb?

elmojo

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have the NRL app anyway and watch them on that via my Telstra Bigpond account.
They won't stream origin and the final, only 9 have the rights for online streaming of those games bro

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
They won't stream origin and the final, only 9 have the rights for online streaming of those games bro
Well it's not like I'll want to watch them on a tiny screen anyway lol. Big screen for those ones :grinning:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought Friday night games where on channel 9, why couldn't I watch it on their app last night?
Is it because I live in Melb?
You can only watch channel 9 games on the 9app. Which is th 7:30 Friday game not the 6pm one

Status
Not open for further replies.