Nick Tedeschi - Rumour Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think about this scenario. Knowing manly can't afford to pay a coach $1million, Des does his deal with dogs and plans his sacking for a $500k payout by running the team down as we've seen. He takes $500k from manly and the result is he earns his total of a million for the year. If he did the dirty on manly before he'll do it to the dogs. Let's hope and Dib can have egg on his face.
Des wouldn't take unders for anyone doesn't give a shit about the dogs or manly

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The tolman plod on the 4th and getting in the way has become legendary... I have become so accustomed that it feels funny when it doesn't happen
What about a couple of weeks ago when he passed / offloaded nearly choked on my drink

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gould rates Barrett. I want pay.

If dib does sack Hasler- then he has nailed his own coffin.
Costing the club 1mill for this erro

Why would you sign him for 2 yrs then sack him.

What a sign of weakness.
I wonder if this was a coup between themselves to both walk away rich!
Nothing surprises me...

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Des hasn't taken any accountability of any of our performances he refers to "execution" and other buzz words but they all refer to the playing groups inability to perform...that's why he has lost the dressing room and players can "back him" all they like but in reality you would be dumb to say anything because it may affect there future!! Eg Mick ennis, once graham goes I imagine he will speak the truth

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, I don't believe for a second we have already signed Barrett.

The only thing I think is correct in that whole article is that we should have signed Cleary.
That's what people/fans with half a brain said at the time
The ones with no idea said "what has Cleary" done
Well he has beaten us already once this year and his side shows a zillion times more attacking flair and enthusiasms than ours.
That's just for starters

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The Coaching Crosshairs: Des Hasler may have survived the board meeting last week but he will not be coaching Canterbury in 2018. Hasler will be sacked after November 1 as it supposedly halves his contract payout to $500,000.
That last line tells me the whole article is bullshit.
Oh the payout "supposedly" halves to $500,000 does it!!!
Why would a contract that covers seasons 2018 & 2019 with what to me seems an unlikely payout clause anyway, half on 1/11/17?????

What everyone needs to understand that a contract must have 'consideration' for both parties to be valid.

Such a one sided payout clause is just possible.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I heared we have got barret head coach and dean pay assistant and they are giving des an $800000 pay out this came from inside the dogs comitee if hes lying to me im lying to you but thats what i was told last week

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heared we have got barret head coach and dean pay assistant and they are giving des an $800000 pay out this came from inside the dogs comitee if hes lying to me im lying to you but thats what i was told last week
Can't see Pay coming to us as assistant he already is one at Canberra and they will only release him if he gets a head coach position is what was reported

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
des doesn't deserve a payout. He deserves to be put out on the street along with dib. Who the fuck signs someone only to release them shortly afterwards? Oh yeh des and dib cause they are both fucking rubbish operators.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that Trent Barrett was a Bulldogs supporter when he was a kid. He can't be all bad.....

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cooper Cronk, Bretty Kimmorley, Ricky Stuart.

Is the Dogs where old halfback go?
Brett kimmorley who killed it in '09 and Ricky Stuart who helped fast track Sherwin, Anasta and Thurston? Not bad company compared to the current halves. Tricky Trindall didn't work out so well but as far as old halfbacks go Cronk would be worth whatever we could afford to pay him.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Barrett will get the Bulldog culture better than Des lol.

Not saying I don't want him sacked BUT I have seen NOTHING from Manly in the way that they play that makes me think "ooooo I wish we had Barrett as coach". Actually Barrett seems like he always has an excuse ready when his team loses. Shit house, no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.