Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Basically Tedesco, stop being so negative.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
he defence is a bit suss but looks like he has some speed. Likes to get into the attacking line a lot. his quicker than hoppa lol
Hoppa shits all over him. Hoppa ball plays and injects himself.

Meaney has got involved in 2 sets from what I've seen.

and if he doesn't correct his positional play in defence quickly, he's going to get caught out with the kick in behind. Parra have done it a few times and caught him well out of position.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meaney almost drops it from the restart... luckily it goes backwards.

Pass was a fluke... seen many like that result in 90m tries to defending side.
I think he was expecting someone to run off him, no one was there as he was already in the passing motion, tried to hold onto it last second but too late, had let go of it and flew up in the air.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hes going OK. He was sort of knocked away from that tackle by his own player. Not entirely his fault.
Yeah 1st nrl game hope his defence gets better . Might be a good attacking fullback

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought he meant a blue commodore VK Brock..
Incidentally, the Beatles did not have any part in the Yellow Submarine movie - they had actors imitating their voices, and used recordings for the songs. The only appearance by the group was at the very end for the credits.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

and if he doesn't correct his positional play in defence quickly, he's going to get caught out with the kick in behind. Parra have done it a few times and caught him well out of position.
Its his first game. But yeah looks like he does get out of position. He can learn with newcastle before he comes to us

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've just tuned in to see the 'hopefully' luminous debut of Nick Meany. Been watching the second half and can't really get a perspective on him, how was he in the first 40?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Your a fucking hard marker. One has played for about 8 years in 1st grade. The other 49 mins.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Incidentally, the Beatles did not have any part in the Yellow Submarine movie - they had actors imitating their voices, and used recordings for the songs. The only appearance by the group was at the very end for the credits.
That movie is a timeless classic. One of my favourite movies. My first contact with them was through the Ringo Starr narrated Thomas and Friends episodes.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Starting to get involved more. Must have been told to "get stuck in" at half time.

Like to see him have a clear run see how fast he is.
He's very quick in open space. Not Addo-Carr fast, but would be up there with Mbye I reckon.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nice take by him on the run there.

I've just tuned in to see the 'hopefully' luminous debut of Nick Meany. Been watching the second half and can't really get a perspective on him, how was he in the first 40?
Missed a tackle for first try, and got caught out of position badly for Parras second. Was barely sighted in attack in first half.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Starting to get involved more. Must have been told to "get stuck in" at half time.

He's very quick in open space. Not Addo-Carr fast, but would be up there with Mbye I reckon.
Mbye has great pace, hopefully he shows a little more potential though.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Huuuuuge miss by Meaney there on Hayne and then completely bamboozled by Norman.

There you go.. kinda kept with a flying Corey Norman...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bad miss grabbing at Hayne

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

He needs work on his defence big time just missed another but i think this kid will be quick.

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why would you offer this kid an NRL contract
Can’t wait to see who Pay signs up next

Status
Not open for further replies.