Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
which hed make anyway in origin
If everyone is fit hes not making Origin. He could still make Origin with us. Origin isn't 100k per game.

That 5 year blows, the one and ONLY reason for not coming to us is because we suck.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
which hed make anyway in origin
He’s nowhere close to Ferguson and jac right now, then not to mention turbo and Brett Morris I’d be decided to play. Even Nofoaluma would just about get a run over him right now on current form

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Origin is 60k per game. look at the articles where Reynolds got paid 60k for 5 mins work a few years back.

internationals are 10-30.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually think we are already more appealing with pay gone and the prospect of barrett

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think this guy is so over rated ,id rather hoppa/ave in centres and go for a good fb like rhm and get burton in the halves and either api/b smith or ben hunt for 9

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’s nowhere close to Ferguson and jac right now, then not to mention turbo and Brett Morris I’d be decided to play. Even Nofoaluma would just about get a run over him right now on current form
Fergo's been really quiet this year. JAC's been quiet too. I wouldn't say any of them are near their best. Going off current form Nofoaluma would be number one (a lot more goes into it obviously).

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brent Read on Triple M tonight saying Canberra expect a decision tomorrow. They seem to think there losing the battle to retain him. Would be a good first signing if we can land him.
canberra are playing their cards wisely in my opinion. They've given him a deadline to decide and the deal they have offered him 3 years with an extra 2 year option in his favour would have to be a pretty big drawcard. Also the fact that we don't have our shit sorted yet in regards to a coach and the constant media talk about boardroom drama might have him second guessing. They're acting when were in all sorts which is a smart move on their behalf. Lets hope the option to play centre is a bigger drawcard then what the raiders are offering ( along with an extra $100k per year)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Read reckons we've upped our offer again so that helps I guess.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fox commentary indicated he will likely make his decision tomorrow. Fuck i hope we land him. We need to start signing some quality to entice others to join

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While there is only a few gun players off contract this year, there is still a fair bit of talent about, we just need to fill the gaps with the right ones.

Malla

Reaction score
He looks very anxious out there today hope that means he’s signing with ya lol

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has been rubbish tonight against the chooks. His opposing winger looks pretty good though, maybe we should go for him?

Malla

Reaction score
While there is only a few gun players off contract this year, there is still a fair bit of talent about, we just need to fill the gaps with the right ones.
Mate exactly like we did in 08 into 09. Wasn’t much ‘superstar’ talent out there but we filled the holes we needed. Ennis, Kimmorley, JMoz, Hannant, Stagg and Eastwood. I’m sure we had Buddy Gordon play the season of his life as well.