Opinion Nick Cotric vs Greatest Canterbury Centers.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Instead of negative replies, which wasn’t the theme of this, how about some positive memories of who you loved wearing the 3 or 4 for the doggies.
My list is just a reminder to y’all of who wore those numbers to get the memory started.
not all of them were greats but some of the lesser did some great things.
Sadly, thats not how the kennel works.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly the kennel is narc central for some, critique by "legends" who never were :laughing:

NovaScotiaDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Not many on here would know who he was, or how good he was, training and playing part time and a policeman during the week. One of my favourite all time players.

Go Dogs
I remember Him and his centre partner, Johnny Rhodes. I can still experience the feeling of awe I got watching them play. Wonderful stuff. Many great players during that era. I forgot he was a policeman and that they all had full time jobs, those were the days.

willow dogs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wouldn’t worry to much he never been a centre , he’ll been on the wing within a month

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cotric has been our best tonight even with his two mistakes at the start

one dog

New Pup
Reaction score
Meany needs to go he's hit ups are useless need a winger to take pressure off the forwards
Cotric to the wing and schoup to centre

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's great but he's on the wrong edge, also needs to realise a quick play the ball is sometimes more important than trying to palm everyone whilst gaining no metres

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They knock the ball out, it’s our knock on. We knock the ball out it’s our knock on. What the fuck.
they got at least 5 x set repeats before we only got one or two late. One sided reffing big time. Add in our mistakes, we had no chance.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's great but he's on the wrong edge, also needs to realise a quick play the ball is sometimes more important than trying to palm everyone whilst gaining no metres
Winger. I would shift him back to the wing in a heart beat.