Opinion Nick Cotric vs Greatest Canterbury Centers.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He is clearly not a left centre, even Baz knows it with him dropping back to the wing on the last.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Winger. I would shift him back to the wing in a heart beat.
He did some great things at centre though. I'm not opposed to the idea of him going to wing if Staggs really is a chance of coming

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He did some great things at centre though. I'm not opposed to the idea of him going to wing if Staggs really is a chance of coming
When? He defended on the wing and he didnt know what to do when he got the ball in the middle... Kid does not know how to run a hard line... He is a winger, a great one! Keep him there. JAC and Cotric have to be our wingers going forward... now to figure out the rest.

I wouldnt go for Staggs tbh... i would spend all the money on the front row going forward.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When? He defended on the wing and he didnt know what to do when he got the ball in the middle... Kid does not know how to run a hard line... He is a winger, a great one! Keep him there. JAC and Cotric have to be our wingers going forward... now to figure out the rest.

I wouldnt go for Staggs tbh... i would spend all the money on the front row going forward.

Hoppa, Napa and DWZ gotta go.. Shift Avo to Fb and Allan to the centres for the meantime until we sort other shit out.
Like some line breaks at the back end of the game

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would leave Cotric as is for now --> centre in attack, wing in defence on 5th plays

next year though I think Cotric and Addo-Carr will be the full time wingers

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Its early days, but he doesnt seem to be a great centre potential.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its early days, but he doesnt seem to be a great centre potential.
Unless he learns to run straight and hard at holes in motion he aint got a chance in hell. Fukn a 19 yr old in best did the job he exactly supposed to do all game.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Cotric is a right winger

he looks out of place on the left side of the field
holds the ball in the wrong hand