Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we have Krispy Kremes as a sponsor that would be awesome. Doughnut promos fahhhh

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Officially announced to members

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We've made a major move in the player market by signing Canberra Raiders outside back, Nick Cotric, for the next three years.

The star 21 year-old, who has scored 37 tries in 80 matches for the Raiders, will join the boys in Blue and White next season in a deal that will keep him here at Belmore until the end of the 2023 campaign.

Cotric was a key figure in Canberra's run to the Grand Final last season and also represented New South Wales in Game One of the Origin Series. In addition, he made his International debut for Australia in matches against New Zealand and Tonga at the end of 2019.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill was delighted that Cotric had pledged his future to the club;

"Signing a player of Nick's ability and class is a massive boost for our club moving forward and another step in strengthening our squad to lead us into the future.

With Luke Thompson having joined us and Nick now bringing some great strikepower to our backline I am confident that we are constructing the quality of squad that can produce the results we are looking for in the coming seasons."

source- club email

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Today must be the final day of his cooling off period. Can't blame the club for delaying the announcement - they must have been shitting bricks just waiting for Nick to change his mind at any second.

We sure did one helluva job selling him our finest bag of goods!

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today must be the final day of his cooling off period. Can't blame the club for delaying the announcement - they must have been shitting bricks just waiting for Nick to change his mind at any second.

We sure did one helluva job selling him our finest bag of goods!
Cooling off period has been abolished for a few seasons now. Unless Im missing something?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cooling off period has been abolished for a few seasons now. Unless Im missing something?
I did see one article on that 3 years ago on the NRL site but does anyone have anything more recent and official? I’d be interested to see it

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Oh it seems you may be right, and perhaps we are just naturally 10 days too slow in announcing news!

I did see one article on that 3 years ago on the NRL site but does anyone have anything more recent and official? I’d be interested to see it
Yes this is the one I just saw too. I guess I can't be too critical of the Dogs being slow when I am only now learning of news from three years ago :sweatsmile:

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've made a major move in the player market by signing Canberra Raiders outside back, Nick Cotric, for the next three years.

The star 21 year-old, who has scored 37 tries in 80 matches for the Raiders, will join the boys in Blue and White next season in a deal that will keep him here at Belmore until the end of the 2023 campaign.

Cotric was a key figure in Canberra's run to the Grand Final last season and also represented New South Wales in Game One of the Origin Series. In addition, he made his International debut for Australia in matches against New Zealand and Tonga at the end of 2019.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill was delighted that Cotric had pledged his future to the club;

"Signing a player of Nick's ability and class is a massive boost for our club moving forward and another step in strengthening our squad to lead us into the future.

With Luke Thompson having joined us and Nick now bringing some great strikepower to our backline I am confident that we are constructing the quality of squad that can produce the results we are looking for in the coming seasons."