Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they are trying to tie in an announcement of a major sponsor as well.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I reckon that they might be hosting back in order to tie in a front of jersey sponsor at the same Time

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They will announce today I reckon. Games are all finished for the week. Team lists come out tomorrow so only a small gap to media to chat about it until we’re into the chatter about next week

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
They were going to announce this "today", over a week ago.

If it's a done deal, why are the supporters closed out from prior knowledge? Is the Murdoch press more important than the people who hand over good money to be loyal fans; but get treated like mushrooms?

Or are we left in hope for a week, and then told it ain't happening, when that was the case all along?

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They haven’t written enough articles laying the boot into the club yet to run a “good news” story regarding the Dogs.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Guys he signed end of last week all NRL contracts have 10 a day cooling off period (For both parties I presume)...

I highly doubt but could be wrong they'll announce it this week, if Cotric/Canberra don't change there mind for whatever reason he'll be announced next week.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon they'll announce Cotric and Barrett on the same day and will try to hype it up as the day the club took its first step to redemption.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys he signed end of last week all NRL contracts have 10 a day cooling off period (For both parties I presume)...

I highly doubt but could be wrong they'll announce it this week, if Cotric/Canberra don't change there mind for whatever reason he'll be announced next week.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2017/12/13...ng clubs will no,off period for new contracts.

Dont know what this means for us but theres no cooling off period anymore. Pretty much changed after Teddy backflipped on us i think

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
today is the new tomorrow which replaced on the verge. The same as abbey than DWZ replaced rockstar fullback.

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm hearing ayoub has gone back to canberra begging them to put the offer back on the table. The roosters offer is smaller then the raiders one and he doesn't want to come here
This is far from over

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm hearing ayoub has gone back to canberra begging them to put the offer back on the table. The roosters offer is smaller then the raiders one and he doesn't want to come here
This is far from over
He ain't going to play centre at the roosters.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is far from over
Bro stop talking shit

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cotric and Barrett today. KK tomorrow.