Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cotric was always leaving the Raiders as he is down here most weekends hanging out with his lebo mates. He was always going to come back to Sydney.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cotric was always leaving the Raiders as he is down here most weekends hanging out with his lebo mates. He was always going to come back to Sydney.
Yes but is it a done deal?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
it's not done until both club and player say it's done lol
Obviously, but people keep talking like it is. Lol, So I thought I had missed something offical.!! Just saying :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obviously, but people keep talking like it is. Lol, So I thought I had missed something offical.!! Just saying :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Nah man there hasn't been an official anything yet. It's more like the worst kept secret lol.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah man there hasn't been an official anything yet.it's more like the worst kept secret lol.
Love it, have asked a few times to get some other reaction but nothing lol.. but thank you for clearing that up brother!! Appreciate it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't stress too much about there being no press release from the club.

They're still typing one up on their typewriters to officially inform us that Terry Lamb has signed from Wests.
Well that fixes our halves problem :tonguewink:

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you noticed when ever a bulldogs player gets a salary in the paper it always creeps up and and up?

Last week it was 600k now 650k I wouldnt be surprised that when or if its announced that it's up to 700k.
600 the first year, 650 second year, 670 the third year I believe

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Wish they would just make it official if it's true. There's no reason not to now as everyone has discussed it and moved on. Gives me the shites how slow it always is.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish they would just make it official if it's true. There's no reason not to now as everyone has discussed it and moved on. Gives me the shites how slow it always is.
The club is so behind in public relations only just recently got a social media manager that doesn’t sound like a robot, no contact with fans and members even look at the local rebel sport the only club with no jerseys for sale in July and even the gear they sell always missing sponsors etc the club is stuck in the past in so many ways

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My mate is mates with Sam Ayoub's son.

He says Cotric wanted to stay at the Raiders, but Ayoub was using the dogs to up the price.
Now he is pissed off cause he never wanted the dogs, was part of the raiders rebuild, doesn't want to do it again

Roosters have offered a lower price but with options and he wants to keep playing origin finals etc
If this scenario is true...
It would mean one thing only, total incompetence and lack of negotiation know how from the management !!!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im guessing they will announce it with other news, may be new coach

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but here it just says 650k. I'm telling you by next year he'll be on 750k in some papers.
The club try to downplay the price and the media try and hike it up the the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club try to downplay the price and the media try and hike it up the the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle
I don't like being one of those guys moaning about the media being against us, because i very rarely do. I've just noticed that they always do this in regards to our players and salaries.

Anyway hope it gets announced soon. I was at my sons game yesterday acting like it was a done deal lol

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters sign a player, media would say for 400k. Same player moves on, 1m of cap space freed.
Dogs sign a player, media would say for 1m. When he leaves, 400k cap space freed. Lol.