Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well, not many hours left today, thread title is starting to look like it belongs in the rumour section.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry i meant their club
He'll sign with Bateman and be off to Wigan
The dogs have taught me to not get up any hopes for years now. Also i can't get a read on this cotric thing from anyone so I'm not convinced hes signed yet
Yeah I’m a little concerned as well it hasn’t been announced by our club yet.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I’m a little concerned as well it hasn’t been announced by our club yet.
There's cooling off periods to factor in too in regards to announcements so you don't get stung. I'm not sure Pay leaving is a factor just yet

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got any more
Lol hand on my heart I also received mail That something big re the board was about to happen very soon, but I didn’t want to paste it as it was vague and could of meant anything. I then saw the piece in the news tonight about the fans ticket. I guess that’s related.
I didn’t want to post something that was very open ended though - I would of been flamed hard hahaha

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol hand on my heart I also received mail That something big re the board was about to happen very soon, but I didn’t want to paste it as it was vague and could of meant anything. I then saw the piece in the news tonight about the fans ticket. I guess that’s related.
I didn’t want to post something that was very open ended though - I would of been flamed hard hahaha
Appreciate it regardless what happens mate

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He could be our next JMoz. We signed him as a young up and comer who was stuck behind Gaz and Cooper. Could be anything this guy. Let's hope its all but sealed.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. Need to add a hooker, prop, and another outside back to that to be getting back to where we belong. That's a minimum.
7&9 minimum to be competitive we don’t have either in this current squad Foran goes missing too often or is injured half the season

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where did you hear this?
My mate is mates with Sam Ayoub's son.

He says Cotric wanted to stay at the Raiders, but Ayoub was using the dogs to up the price.
Now he is pissed off cause he never wanted the dogs, was part of the raiders rebuild, doesn't want to do it again

Roosters have offered a lower price but with options and he wants to keep playing origin finals etc

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

He says Cotric wanted to stay at the Raiders, but Ayoub was using the dogs to up the price.
Now he is pissed off cause he never wanted the dogs, was part of the raiders rebuild, doesn't want to do it again

Roosters have offered a lower price but with options and he wants to keep playing origin finals etc
Well he does realize if Jmoz keeps playing, he will never be in the centres yeah?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

FFS if that's true. But it's a tad weird nothing official has come from this ...

Meltdown on here if he doesn't end up signing with us!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Sounds like a load of shit, my mate is mates with Sam ayoubs son lol

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score

That’s so depressing if true but I don’t think he would let the raiders offer expire if he wanted to resign with them. At the final hour he would have just taken the raiders offer when they wouldn’t budge if he really felt that way.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s so depressing if true but I don’t think he would let the raiders offer expire if he wanted to resign with them. At the final hour he would have just taken the raiders offer when they wouldn’t budge if he really felt that way.
Agree he had a long time to accept that offer it was on the table for weeks.

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree he had a long time to accept that offer it was on the table for weeks.
That's the thing he wanted to accept the offer and Ayoub talked him out of it said with Bateman gone there is more money there snd you deserve more
Told him to trust him but Raiders got the shits and pulled out when Ayoub pushed too hard for more.
Cotric is devastated and blaming Ayoub.
The roosters offer is a lot less then ours but with morris only wanting 1 more year they are willining to sign cotric now as cover with the promise of an upgrade later

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's the thing he wanted to accept the offer and Ayoub talked him out of it said with Bateman gone there is more money there snd you deserve more
Told him to trust him but Raiders got the shits and pulled out when Ayoub pushed too hard for more.
The roosters offer is a lot less then ours but with morris only wanting 1 more year they are willining to sign cotric now as cover with the promise of an upgrade later
If that's true. Why wouldn't have the club through Ricky Stuart have gone straight to Cotric and said something? They'd already been through the same shit with Bateman, and if they see the same thing happening again they wouldn't have talked directly to Cotric?

It also seems as though Cotric has told the players he's off but ... nothing from the Rorters either?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah fair enough. So what about the reported zoom meetings with the club? Thought he had 2 x meetings with the us? Canberra only
Just pulled the offer and haven’t signed anyone else yet so if he was desperate to stay I’m sure he could turn around and ask to stay? Roosters also have Billy Smith the young kid they also rate very highly so they would probably still use Cotric as a winger... not that I’m surprised they would come in and make an offer.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah fair enough. So what about the reported zoom meetings with the club? Thought he had 2 x meetings with the us? Canberra only
Just pulled the offer and haven’t signed anyone else yet so if he was desperate to stay I’m sure he could turn around and ask to stay? Roosters also have Billy Smith the young kid they also rate very highly so they would probably still use Cotric as a winger... not that I’m surprised they would come in and make an offer.
Agree. Not saying that Cotric is nailed on for us as I wouldn't have a clue and we all know how quickly it changes in footy.

But the rest of it really doesn't make sense.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If the above stuff is true then it will be another nail in this boards coffin. The club has been used way too many times in the last 12 months to bump up asking prices. If this has been Ayoubs game and the club couldn't see passed it...

In fighting is the worst problem we have right now. A new coach won't fix it.