bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A good start I hope many more to come 12 more lol

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i wonder if other other signings about to be announced got him over the line?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Alamoti has been dominant in the age groups - extremely dominant and on field a great competitive attitude - but a lot will depend on whether he grows in height or width.
Yup, still a while to go. No point in worrying where he's going to play at this stage, especially considering how much of a mess our team is ATM.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Credit to Cotric and Thompson for making the jump before anyone else, especially to a bottom placed team with coaching uncertainty.

I know they got paid well, but most players nowadays want the easy way out or to only play for a handful of clubs..

It's speaks to Cotric and Thompson's character that they're willing to take on a challenge and prove themselves in a bigger role.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2021 looking promising. Thompson and now cotric. A couple more would be nice.

Hope this is not another api with last minute backflip.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Know anything about the Parra rumour?
Nothing - first id heard of it was here. He is definitely a talented prospect - but so much can happen between 16 n 20 - if he stays great if he goes so be it.
My direct links with the club are longer there and all bar one of my links with other clubs have also moved on - and as there are no junior games on - I pretty much guess now!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
With Dean Pay's departure from Canterbury on Tuesday, the lack of coaching certainty had the potential to undermine their pursuit of Cotric, but the Bulldogs have reassured him the chance to play centre remains from next year.

Source

Does anyone else find this at least a little concerning? Someone high up in the club is guaranteeing Cotric a centre spot even though the coach for next season hasn't been decided yet. Who is this mystery person who can make that call, and how is the new coach going to feel that at least one position in his team has already been picked for him? How many other positions have already been locked in?