Official Nick Cotric signs three year deal with the Bulldogs

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, I don’t get a lot of mail, but when I do it’s pretty good.

I won’t say he’s coming to us, but I’ve been told he will not be at the Raiders.

now, just because I said he won’t be coming to us, doesn’t mean he isn’t. I take it he is, but I’ve been told he’s leaving Raiders.

Last edited:

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I won’t say he’s coming to us, but I’ve been told he will not be at the Raiders.

now, just because I said he won’t be coming to us, doesn’t mean he isn’t. I take it he is, but I’ve been told he’s leaving Raiders.
Looks like hes coming to us. Still no hooker though so he cant help us much till we do. No hooker or a world class fullback to make up for ya shit hooker. Then ya cant win anything.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like hes coming to us. Still no hooker though so he cant help us much till we do. No hooker or a world class fullback to make up for ya shit hooker. Then ya cant win anything.
I know a hooker

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Cheers mate. Appreciate you sharing.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Spoke to my insider. Dogs jacked up the offer to 700 and we're thinking of a 4th year to compensate for the turbulence. This was Wednesday. Dare I say that my info with Turvys more recent info paints a picture.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Spoke to my insider. Dogs jacked up the offer to 700 and we're thinking of a 4th year to compensate for the turbulence. This was Wednesday. Dare I say that my info with Turvys more recent info paints a picture.
Nothing you've ever predicted has ever eventuated, don't try and hijack this now that it's leading Cotric being at the Bulldogs. Even Weidler and Hooper could have called this it's becoming so obvious.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope he’s as good as everyone says he is, I’ve seen a bit of him and he looks ok, but I’m not totally convinced and most have probably never seen him play at centre either.

Hope he doesn’t go all Reimis on us....

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
700 is a lot of coin for an above average winger.
Don't listen to him.. he is FOS.. thinks he's a comedian.. if people stop giving him attention hope he will just go away

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sign Starling up. He did more tonight in 50 minutes than JMK has in two seasons.
Service was a bit slow but other than that he looked good, defenitely worth keeping an eye on over the next few weeks

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have a feeling we will get him and Canberra won't get into paying overs as I believe they will get Oliver Gildart as replacement

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stuart really will never let Cotric play in the centres. He started Oldfield there last night who is an average winger. Then Oldfield gets injured and he moves Rapana to centre instead of Cotric.

I don't know if Stuart just doesn't think Cotric can play centre at all, whether he's doing that because he knows Cotric is leaving or a combination of both.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Guys what do we think of Dick Smith’s recommendations?
Dick Smith thinks it may happen but isn't to keen on the idea as he wants immigration capped and Canberra are bringing over to many Poms.

Last edited:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It'd be a decent signing if he joins us. I just hope the money isn't too much. But we do need to be visible in showing some roster improvement. It might really help to tip some other potential recruits into joining us if they think we're going to be a better team next year and it might stop some of the complaints on here which would be nice.

I'm never sad if we sign a star player. But I also recognise that many of our all time best signings have been players with yet to be fulfilled potential. Luke Patten, Mark O'Meley, Andrew Ryan, Nigel Vagana etc were all stuck behind supposedly better players before joining us. Obviously we had a strong roster for them to step into which helps a player to perform. But plenty of players are around that can't climb the pecking order at their current club, but just need the chance to prove themselves in a new system.

Hopefully we snag a few bargain buys that go on to big things.