Nicho Hynes

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the Fox told the club to stay away... Apparently biggest grub at the club so he will fit right in at the sharks.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t realise he was already 24. Like some have said he is not that fast, his skills are more suited to the halves then FB.

I think he could have made a difference at the dogs but I would not be throwing 600k a season at him. Burton will be so much more. I think Averillo could be as good if not better than Hynes.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Barrett gave Hynes the flick when he was at Manly. We were never in the hunt.
If that's the case then that tells me that Barrett doesn't know how to pick a talented player and that worries me to be honest.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Paying more than 600k for Hynes is straight stupid considering the backs we have contracted. Some people hear just love bagging the club
That might be true but in this modern times its hard to find a player that has a bit of talent that's why players that are better than your average player will ask for top dollars.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With Hynes to Sharks it mustnt be at Fullback?.. as Will Kennedy is doing well there..

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not worth 400k let alone 600k the sharks offered him. He is a dud buy

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He is not playing like a dud he is playing like a superstar
No he isnt. He plays the same running line as Papi that bellamy has coached his team to play. You could put Meaney there in that position and make him look like a superstar. Look at Melbourne's attacking structure. He simplifies it to suit the player

Perfect example. Cory Allen at Souths. The way they are structured, it made Cory look like a superstar last year. And look how he went this year..

He has no xfactor whatsoever. And isnt an organiser either. Good luck to Sharks who continue to over pay players that continuously fail...

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah what happened to the like for like replacement policy that Melbourne love to throw about.... or does that only apply to the Dogs?

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are the media going to start pumping out articles saying Hynes should backflip? Leaving a top club for a team towards the bottom of the ladder/ lost to the team currently running last.

Oh wait - they only do that to us.