Ngawini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Article in today's Gold Coast Bulletin about him being a super-signing for the Titans and a "you read it here first style tip".

A lot of people on here will be hoping he doesn't do well, as there was a big push from here to have him in first grade last year.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im actually expecting him to be a real x factor and gun in attack.
Would not suprise me one bit. Because thats what he did when he got chances in FG and did the same in PL.

Also his defence was not as bad as some would like to make out

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I rate him as a player, dont know why so many people were against him?

he offered more to the dogs than Ben Roberts, its really hard to judge him in first grade when he only got 5 minutes on the field once

watch him do a Jonathan Thurston to us at the Titans

sticky this thread so everyone can whinge that it was wrong to get rid of Ngawini

I remember in 2004 with Thurston, I was spewing the dogs let him go but most Bulldog supporters said good riddance!!

LMFAO what a bunch of corkies, sometimes im asshamed to be a bulldogs supporter knowing there are people like that

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is this in dogs discussion - he aint a dogs player anymore.

It is kind of annoying hearing people crapping on for 3 years with the i told you so bull****. Get over it.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Hope he does well, i have nuffin against the bloke

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He will definitely Launch as one for the Future & hopefully that Future doesn't include a Stint in the Super League.

K

kennyy

Article in today's Gold Coast Bulletin about him being a super-signing for the Titans and a "you read it here first style tip".

A lot of people on here will be hoping he doesn't do well, as there was a big push from here to have him in first grade last year.
pfft this news is months old - nothing against yourself - just the as you explained it "you read it here first" its been out for months

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
he will probably turn into a good player.. in the im with willie:maitua article, it stats that it had been a blow to the bulldogs that billy has signed with the titans.. wtf? he signed with them months ago lol

H

Haztrick

He's going to tear it up. Such a gun player. Was the most creative and fast hooker at our club for the last 2 years and was used only 3 times. Pfft.

K

kennyy

He's going to tear it up. Such a gun player. Was the most creative and fast hooker at our club for the last 2 years and was used only 3 times. Pfft.
Yep and how many times did u see him play?

H

Haztrick

Definitely not. Apart from the two playing different positions, Ngawini isn't in the same category as the worlds best. But he is a very good player. Just what we needed out of dummy half for the last 2 years.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
so y did we let him go?..i heard his game has a BIG defect eg his defence!

Status
Not open for further replies.