Next years centres

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said the stats put Avo at equal 2nd for highest scoring Centre in the comp right now. That's a statement of fact, not a "claim." You can claim his tries are flukes but there has to come a point where you recognise that putting himself in the position to score those tries consistently is an important part of being an outside back. That's instinct.
Lol, look at the tries, has he burst through the defensive line or anyrhing remotely like that? No, he has picked up the ball and ran unopposed to the line. Defense is instinctual too. You have to use your shoulder and make an effort

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just release Skelton he never gets an opportunity in firsts anyway so wasting top 30

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Re sign both Averillo and Alamoti . They can fight it out with Xerri for the two spots. Alamotis still 18 so he may come good I wouldn’t want to lose him at this stage.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol, look at the tries, has he burst through the defensive line or anyrhing remotely like that? No, he has picked up the ball and ran unopposed to the line. Defense is instinctual too. You have to use your shoulder and make an effort
He's got the third most tackles breaks in our team, just give it up already :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think they’ll keep Avo as CC rates him and is responsible for his turnaround. The kid is a junior who wants to stay.

Alamoti? Who knows? Maybe they plan to transform him into a 13? Maybe guys like Waddell and RFM might be on outters.

I’m sure Ciraldo knows what the end plan is.
Alamoti & Lino our starting front row in 24 :tearsofjoy:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No certainty they're going. These guys we're signing haven't cracked into the NRL yet, so potentially just outside backs that are cheap and potentially versatile in the eyes of staff.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol, resorting to swearing because your sick of justifying your moronic opinion, i understand, i really do
The only one with the moronic opinion is you ya fucking donkey. Literally complaining about a fast player running fast and scoring tries, fucking idiot.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only one with the moronic opinion is you ya fucking donkey. Literally complaining about a fast player running fast and scoring tries, fucking idiot.
Not agreeing with you doesn't make me an idiot, quite the contrary

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the top 30 will be expanded, but not to 40. The nrlol are already talking an 18th team and when you look at the lack of talent on the open market for next year, where would they get an extra 210 players from? . . .i might see if i still have a pair of boots in the garage :tearsofjoy:
Haha.. I think it's more to include development players and some Reserves players so you don't have to go through this exemption shit and wait til round 11 to play whoever you want.
It's also to cover the for the HIA enforced stand downs. There is talk of 2 games instead of 10 days and currently we have 30 + 6 Development players = 36, so 40 is not much of a step really.

Always a Bulldog

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's also to cover the for the HIA enforced stand downs. There is talk of 2 games instead of 10 days and currently we have 30 + 6 Development players = 36, so 40 is not much of a step really.

Always a Bulldog
Correct, 4 more per squad isn't a great stretch. Something had to happen to cover the HIA stand downs

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Just release Skelton he never gets an opportunity in firsts anyway so wasting top 30
If Alamoti or Avo sign elsewhere, I feel you will see guys like Skelton get a lot of opportunities to show there wares.