Opinion Next week will hand us our second win?

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely we get our second win next week against the Dragons..
They are unlikely to have..
Lomax
Ramsey
They are still missing..
Ravalawa
Pereira
A loss next week will be completely unacceptable against a considerably weakened Dragons outfit

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lomax
Ramsey
They are still missing..
Ravalawa
Pereira
A loss next week will be completely unacceptable against a considerably weakened Dragons outfit
A loss any week is unacceptable... but sadly at the moment the norm.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lomax
Ramsey
They are still missing..
Ravalawa
Pereira
Prepare yourself for unacceptability.

Better forwards
Better halves
Better backs
But we always hope for the best :grinning:

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We've won one game. There's no such thing as an easy game considering how little effort most players show. We also still have guys missing, have a weak squad and are still playing guys that shouldn't be playing because there's no one to replace them with.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not one game we'll be going into that we're favourites in, we'll still pick up a win against the odds here and there but that's about it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Find it hard to get many more wins from here, I believe we will jag a few more, and even believe we can leap the broncos, cowboys or sharks and Avoid the spoon, Tbaz has to avoid it.!!

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not one game we'll be going into that we're favourites in, we'll still pick up a win against the odds here and there but that's about it.
I asked in a thread the other day when was the last time we went in to a game as favourites? I reckon it was 2018 which is just sad .

Supporters have every right to be pissed off because of that. But we can’t be surprised when we get beat

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lomax
Ramsey
They are still missing..
Ravalawa
Pereira
Wouldn’t get your hopes up you have to expect the unexpected with these inept lazy bunch of pussies who call themselves footballers

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lomax
Ramsey
They are still missing..
Ravalawa
Pereira
Agree it’s doable for sure but don’t forget we are down on personal too.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lomax
Ramsey
They are still missing..
Ravalawa
Pereira
Yep I agree 100%

This game will be the indicator if we are really improving or not.

The drag queens are there for the taking and couldn’t even beat the lowly Tigers.

We lose this game and we’re back to square one

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've won one game. There's no such thing as an easy game considering how little effort most players show. We also still have guys missing, have a weak squad and are still playing guys that shouldn't be playing because there's no one to replace them with.
True B-Train.
Telling point is we are missing players. We’re not a good side, but we are missing players and have no depth.
Lower your expectations guys.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
True B-Train.
Telling point is we are missing players. We’re not a good side, but we are missing players and have no depth.
Lower your expectations guys.
I'm not even that concerned with results or where we finish this season. It's more about every player playing with maximum effort and individual improvement over the course of the season. If they play hard every game, you can't ask for much more and at least they give themselves a chance to get some wins.

If they can't even do that, then I think they're fair game for criticism. That's one thing most fans can't tolerate.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
P
I'm not even that concerned with results or where we finish this season. It's more about every player playing with maximum effort and individual improvement over the course of the season. If they play hard every game, you can't ask for much more and at least they give themselves a chance to get some wins.

If they can't even do that, then I think they're fair game for criticism. That's one thing most fans can't tolerate.
That's the crux of it B-Train.
We know the problems with the roster but the effort is what supporters are so concerned about.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think we're a good chance. What has killed us most games has been the "6 again" calls. If we can control possession and stop the "6 again" being awarded against us we'll go great. Also Averillo looks a lot more confident, he has been running the ball more and taking the line on. There's so many positives in the losses were incurring.

some luck will be needed like it was against the Sharks but I think we'll come away with a win.

Also I hope Flanno knows his days are numbered if he doesn't pull his finger out.