next week: is there anyone at the club that can play halfback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I know there are problems all over the park. It is not just Mybe, but holy crap he has played two of the worst games I have ever seen by a halfback over the last two weeks!!

Given we are long shots to win next week anyway do we have anyone else at the club to play halfback and move Mybe to the bench?

Or do we just go with the same team and hope?

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well graham is likely to be suspended so yeah, we are going to need a halfback.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Desmond should sub himself on with 10mins to go might have a better kicking game.

No but seriously a deadly halves combo would be 7. T-rex and 6. Kasiano or Jackson

Alphamale

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's just a number, but Reynolds needs to be the 7,hes more experienced and more of a leader in the team, Mbye needs to be 6 and a running half not an organiser

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
do you really want us next week to win???

only to be humiliated the week after and Des confirming his coaching job for another 3 years?

fuck that!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol im not worried about next week the seasons over for me

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol im not worried about next week the seasons over for me
Mate, I'm still gutted this morning; and deeply angered by the apparent inability of our club to firstly recognise there is a problem; or to do something about it.

The club's focus is not on the fans, but on the corporate brand; and any fool should be able to see how the brand is tarnishing. The frustration is starting to show on the players when they lose their self-control. Nothing to hold up to potential sponsors and say "align your product with us, and this is the reputation we can deliver for you".

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
do you really want us next week to win???

only to be humiliated the week after and Des confirming his coaching job for another 3 years?

fuck that!
No I do want us to win.
Send the Panther supporters home fucking miserable.
Make a nice change rather than bulldog supporters wearing all the pain.
I don't think we will.
But I always want the team to win.

Dogs of war76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate, I'm still gutted this morning; and deeply angered by the apparent inability of our club to firstly recognise there is a problem; or to do something about it.

The club's focus is not on the fans, but on the corporate brand; and any fool should be able to see how the brand is tarnishing. The frustration is starting to show on the players when they lose their self-control. Nothing to hold up to potential sponsors and say "align your product with us, and this is the reputation we can deliver for you".
Yeah i dont get it, commentators can see it, ex players can see it, most of us fans can see it, but the man who watches endless videos, counting all the stats who is regarded as one of the best in the game, who's life is coaching at the top level, just continues to play the same way, hasn't worked for i don't know how long and no other coach coaches there team this way?
What is the go???
Why why why???

A

Alexander the Great

Frawley had massive wraps coming from canberra. Whats the go with him?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm just about at the beyond caring stage. This mob are a bunch of strangers, and the club is becoming unrecognisable. I'm going to the Swans GWS game next week.

As I've said before, I will not be renewing my membership. That is the only thing to look forward to in 2017 - a little more money in my pocket instead of the Club's coffers.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please no more holland des he is so bad ,I'd prefer to see Rfm there

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Frawley had massive wraps coming from canberra. Whats the go with him?
He cops some heat on here but from the few games I've seen him play, he can pass left>right, which I like, is a good organiser and can put a bloke through a hole. Would have him over Mbye at least for something different.

We have 3 guns in the halves: Lewis, Keighran and Kerr all coming through (I'd say a few years off), ffs I hope one of them kicks on big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.