Next week against the Broncos

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Broncos 0-2 , Brisbane are the cash cow for the NRL and are needed badly for crowds and TV ratings

Watch for the referees to absolutely flog us next week in penalties and 6 again's.

No way the NRL will let the Broncos go 0-3 against us.

Just get ready.
Sorry to say I agree. I remember the corresponding game 2 years ago and we got robbed blind. It was where Pay came out with the “it’s like we’re not meant to win” allegation.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we lose against the Broncos then sell your TV and unsubscribe to any NRL blogs or podcasts to avoid the torture and emotional pain.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
God. So now we're already making excuses about a loss on a new conspiracy theory?

Can't we all just accept that this team needs time to turn things around. Of course we all desire and probably deserve better, but at the same time our expectations should never have been that high in the first place.

Let's see how we're going 10 games in, eh?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As an optimist for my doggies , once again I will have to say we can win this.. and of course each week I live with hope... if we get a win we can get a few more. Nrl is a lot about confidence to these boys.. we get a little of that then we can get a few wind under the belt. It will be a long year but we will celebrate the wins when they do come ..!!

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep we will get dudded broncs are a cash cow crowds tv ratings we just a shitty piss ant team now no one watches the dogs no more

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How’s this different from any other week though?

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say I agree. I remember the corresponding game 2 years ago and we got robbed blind. It was where Pay came out with the “it’s like we’re not meant to win” allegation.
Pay also said in that game...look!!!...Ive got 17 guys who busted their ass out there tonight...and they want answers......
In hindsight Pays passion wasn't a bad thing. The roster is better now but we don't look much different to 2 years ago truthfully.