Next two weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
We have the Warriors then the Titans. With Eastwood and Goodwin most likely being suspended, Warburton with a broken jaw, chris armit on the injured list along with Idris, theres no doubt we'll be missing a fair bit of players in both games and have many backing up from origin against the Titans. Two losses could see us sitting in 8th spot. I think that these two weeks are a huge test for us, and im definately not looking forward to them.

Thoughts?
Cheers.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i seriously think its gonna be a very tough 2 weeks if were able to win 1 of the next 2 games id be happy

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully we can win this week and get some players back for the Titans game, but its gonna be a very tense 2 weeks coming up.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We really needed to win against Manly last night tbh..

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
We can win both.
I dont think so buddy, the Warriors have a pretty strong team and we're lacking depth. Its pretty much our 2008 team taking the field this week. You cant possibly have faith in that lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is the first time moore has to work with some missing players

we still can win the game without the origin players, then hannant ennis and kimmorley come back against the titans and its sweet

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
but i guess a positive is that we get our players back at the right time tbh

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Titans have a heap of injuries as well.

There is talk Hannant might be fit for that match against Titans.

Ennis and Kimmorley (if they get through origin uninjured (just our luck they probably won't!)) will be back, and the other fresh faced team members from this week will want to stamp their first grade spot.

I dunno, but I have a feeling some of our young blokes might step up and fill big shoes nicely. It's their only chance to play for a contract and potentially a future NRL first grade gig.

Mash

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dunno, but I have a feeling some of our young blokes might step up and fill big shoes nicely. It's their only chance to play for a contract and potentially a future NRL first grade gig.
Yes there is a big difference in coming into a team losing week in week out and one that is winning

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I dont think so buddy, the Warriors have a pretty strong team and we're lacking depth. Its pretty much our 2008 team taking the field this week. You cant possibly have faith in that lol
so what if we have a 2008 team, confidence is a big thing, its not like the warriors have an awesome team either.

They will go alright, as long as we put in a good fight, we shold be fine.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will win both you all will c wen the time comes also chris armit is back and apperntly gary warburton is not injured cause he is also named in the side

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titans will probably be our toughest game of the year, players are out

Titans have the win over us from earlier. Hope we can stay in it, will be a cracker

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Warriors are by no means good, we have a chance against them even with our make shift team.
We have a heap of players out at the moment but touch wood, when it comes to the business end (finals time) we may be at full strength.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
why cant we win both? how many times over the years have the baby broncos as they called them won matches?

as long as we stick to the game plan moore has for us there is no reason as to why we can win next week.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Holdsworth will need to play like he did in that game against the Storm

phelps_fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thankyou to the NRL for srewing us over and giving us our byes early.
I really hope the young guys are able to step up and show that we can win, even with our players out. The Warriors haven't been playing well this year, so if we can win on Sunday it will hopefully give them the confidence needed for next Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.