Next Sundays Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the actually didn't put anyone at 5/8 & HB, how long before the rest of the team notice?

If they played two more forwards and no halves, would we play any worse?
You make a good point.. Our halves are useless so why not bring in more defensive players?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You want them growing up loving the dogs , not hating them. Get a BBQ going and family around and rewatch grandfinals from the 80s
Whilst enjoying good food..
Never lose sight of the fact that the measure of the man is how they perform under adversity not how they travel when things are good. My grandkids all play footy and while they don't enjoy where we are by any measure they understand that things will turn around and they will be there when it does. Two of them just lost their respective GFs and all they can think about is next year.

Choc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So how bad is Reynolds "injury". Will Stanley and Frawley line up in the halves. Just lol.
Grub had scans on friday. Strained calf, probably played his last game. At a pinch maybe the dragons game but highly unlikely.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never lose sight of the fact that the measure of the man is how they perform under adversity not how they travel when things are good. My grandkids all play footy and while they don't enjoy where we are by any measure they understand that things will turn around and they will be there when it does. Two of them just lost their respective GFs and all they can think about is next year.
Its not the point ffs!
Your getting taken for a ride, don't be so proud.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Its not the point ffs!
Your getting taken for a ride, don't be so proud.
In your world I may be but after more than 50 years of it there is zero chance of my mind being changed by a few comments here. Seeing as I'm paying for the ride I'm happy to take it. And yes I'm proud of my grandchildren every last one of them so I'll pass on that advice as well.

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In your world I may be but after more than 50 years of it there is zero chance of my mind being changed by a few comments here. Seeing as I'm paying for the ride I'm happy to take it. And yes I'm proud of my grandchildren every last one of them so I'll pass on that advice as well.
Its not about anyone tryin to change your mind, just stating whats being felt and seen by many.
By all means you continue what you believe and i never questioned your dedication and pride in your grand children, just glad i don't have a grand father like you haha.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Playing Manly was pretty much a guaranteed win with Des even when Manly had both Foran and Cherry in the half's. Now they've got a side filled with rejects from other clubs and they carved us up.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly supporters only support there team when winning .They are fake supporters .
Well I hate to say it but many of our supporters aren't exactly rushing to our games.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Well I hate to say it but many of our supporters aren't exactly rushing to our games.
Besides this year look at our crowed record.
Des has fucked us and supporters have had enough.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Besides this year look at our crowed record.
Des has fucked us and supporters have had enough.
Not arguing with that. Just saying we're doing the same this season, even if for valid reasons.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what restrictions there are on banners at games? I'm not talking anything rude or derogatory but asking for sackings and being main game televised will get point across. Will it be confiscated?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly fans don't travel. I predict a posted crowd of 10,457 when it actual fact it is 6589.
Even if the Bulldogs threw the gates open they'd still only get 12-13K

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Is the game Sunday arvo?

If the weather is average then 6,500 is my prediction.

If the weather is warmish and blue skies then likely 9000.

Manly fans don't travel across the harbour bridge, very well documented over the years.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I've recovered from my hangover on Sunday I might go to the game just for the comedy session!

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Expect manly to be fired up now that they lost yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.