Next season wont be any different

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure we have close to $3 mill to spend but there needs to be talent to buy.

First and foremost we need a hooker. The ONLY one that could possibly be on the market is Harry Grant. If we do not get him, then who? I have heard he will be going to Melbourne no matter what.

This is not NBA 2K where you can go and make up a player.

The biggest problem is that no one wants to come to the club. I dont know what has happened. I have a theory that our club as we got busted by the cap will not cheat it like other clubs and therefore is not attractive to talented players.

Unless we develop from our juniors which we will wait for about 2-3 years for them to come to fruition, i cannot see a way out.

We have had some rotten luck. Foran and CHN were starting to develop a serious combo last year and were largely the main reason for our form reversal last season.

I cannot see a way out of this mess unfortunately.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
We’re cellar dwellers for the next 3-4 years with our current board and coach.

- no major sponsor
- coach with no clue
- outdated ‘game plans’ that haven’t adapted to the rule changes
- players played out of position
- worst in game rotation/subs

one of the worst times to be a bulldogs fan sadly

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Until we get rid of Pay, then clean the whole place out, no one will want to come to the Mighty Bulldogs, all can see it’s in a complete shambles and there is nothing attractive about it for any player right now.!!

Reactions: Vek

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can we stop talking rebuilds, rosters, recruitment?

Its all a myth.

We could have the best roster in the comp.

Wont change the fast that we have no structures, shit interchange management, no support play, no adaptive coaching.

We had at least 2 definite tries tonight if we simply had a support runner.

Easily a few more if we had a LITTLE more attacking structure.

All of the tries conceded were off defensive lapses. We had our "reserve grade" players outshine the bunnies origin reps for a good chunk of the game. We just have no plan in place to make use of what talent we have.

And finally. Who the FUCK would want to sign on with us in the first place? Career suicide. Exhibit A: Api. K.