Next 6months - 1Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like many things will be happening within the next 12months to give us a good idea if the current board are capable of turning things around and leading the club in the years to come

Many important decisions to be made , the first being what they agree to with the Sharks in releasing Woods and who they have in mind as a replacement for Woods next year..

Its a critical time for our club, I can only wish all involved success (but with little good news since 2014 I wont be holding my breath either)

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
but with little good news since 2014 I wont be holding my breath either???

Well since 2014 we got rid of Noel the pie eater Cleal a good start, We saw the fall of the Dib regime with the transvestite (Castle) gone, Des #FuckYouHasler gone, The poor mans version of Nick Polatis (Ray Dib) gone, Great news so far!!! The inclusion of the new board :grinning: Everything old is new again. A new coach in Dean Pay, I'm not really sold on him but his heart is in the right place. A head kicker in Chris Anderson willing to do the hard yards to get us back on track. A new CEO in Andrew Hill who in my opinion shits all over Raelene Castle. And the news gets even better with us off loading that salary cap parasite Moses Mbye. I don't really care if we off load Woods as I can see Woods becoming more of an asset moving forward surrounded by youth but if we could only medically retire Foran (and I say that as a Foran Fan) it would be extremely advantages to our cap and future aspirations. IMO it's been great news so far.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
but with little good news since 2014 I wont be holding my breath either???

Well since 2014 we got rid of Noel the pie eater Cleal a good start, We saw the fall of the Dib regime with the transvestite (Castle) gone, Des #FuckYouHasler gone, The poor mans version of Nick Polatis (Ray Dib) gone, Great news so far!!! The inclusion of the new board :grinning: Everything old is new again. A new coach in Dean Pay, I'm not really sold on him but his heart is in the right place. A head kicker in Chris Anderson willing to do the hard yards to get us back on track. A new CEO in Andrew Hill who in my opinion shits all over Raelene Castle. And the news gets even better with us off loading that salary cap parasite Moses Mbye. I don't really care if we off load Woods as I can see Woods becoming more of an asset moving forward surrounded by youth but if we could only medically retire Foran (and I say that as a Foran Fan) it would be extremely advantages to our cap and future aspirations. IMO it's been great news so far.
Woods will be at the Sharks - done deal we’ll be contributing south of $200k to play there

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Woods will be at the Sharks - done deal we’ll be contributing south of $200k to play there
Not the Best of moves in my opinion, we shouldn't be contributing anything toward his contract but C'est la vie that's life.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope your claim is correct there has been too many rubbish rumours posted on here, however I would only have released Woods if he wanted to go, but even then I would be very very disappointed if we will be paying him more than 1K per year.

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A story in a thread from yesterday says Sharks still waiting for a reply from Bulldogs on Woods,

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If we contribute anything we are fucking idiots. Better to keep him.

We can't rely on Klemmer for all our offloading.

They can have Fualalo and Priest or they can fuck off.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we contribute anything we are fucking idiots. Better to keep him.

We can't rely on Klemmer for all our offloading.

They can have Fualalo and Priest or they can fuck off.
My Sentiments exactly 8-) Pay up you douche bags or F@CK OFF!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
also release klemmer for his shit choice in friends

berries67

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Without knowing the financial side to this I would like to see Woods stay. I am sure he will improve for us in the long term. Also, at the moment we don't have a lot going for us to attract other players. Having two quality front rowers I think would help attract players to the club. Also would give the coach something to base a game plan around. There is not much else at the moment. We cant have Klemmer as our only decent front rower. He will be burnt out in a couple of seasons.

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly! They should take tolman like they originally wanted or they can suck a fat one.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m starting to sway towards keeping Woods now. We won’t attract shit with 1 prop and 1 back rower. We’ve cut MBye, others wont be resigned. Just do our time in 2019 now and make some big plays for 2020. Klemmer will be busted if he’s our only prop within 2 years.

The only way this works by us paying a bit is we get Katoa PLUS Woods sits out the 2 games against us or FUCK OF PEPTIDES

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We are hostage to Foran a bit. If he gets 100 % fit and plays well, good for us. If he doesn't and medically retires good for us. The only way we get rid of him coz nobody else will pick him up, unless we sack him and pay him out. If he doesn't get fit and stays, very bad for us.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to offload Floporan at all costs.

Woods is not an issue and Mbye wasnt a issue. Floporan was and is our biggest issue.

Regardless, with Mbye gone who is easily replaceable we need to offload this imposter Floporan

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
we should keep Woods as we will not save much especially if we have to pay the sharks.

It would be good if we can request someone else buy Foran.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully players released will be replaced with seasoned 1st graders and not just "potentials"

For the money Mbye was on you would think you could sign Blake Ferguson & Ken Maumalo.

Offloading Woods only at full freight and you can bring in Tevita Pangai Junior & Corey Oates

I doubt there are any dumbcunts out there who would pay Foran match payments let alone an NRL contract but he needs to go. If the club is smart enough they could and need to do whatever is required to release $1m + from our cap from this fraud. For the money foran is on we could sign Koroisau, Coote & Bukuya

Hastings could and should be signed on minimal contract

1. Coote
2. Maumalo
3. Hopoate
4. Ferguson
5. Crichton
6. Hastings
7. Cogger
8. TPJ
9. Koroisau
10. Klemmer
11. RFM