News.com / Terrorgraph

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deliberately haven't attached the link, but on News.com those scumbags did an update on the Jarryd Hayne court case.

The first picture that just happens to appear at the top of the article is a historical video link (from 2018/19) talking about off season scandals. In the picture you have Jarryd Hayne on the left, then of course Dylan Napa in a Bulldogs jersey who is front and centre, and finally Ben Barber on the right.

Those f@$#heads just can't help themselves.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't care anymore. My action plan to combat their bullshit is to never funnel a single cent of my money towards their business.
Yeah I used to love the Saturday paper with the property and home magazines but stopped buying it about 4-5 years ago.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
considering the multiplying methods by which information is disseminated these days, the sun is setting on traditional media and rags like the Telegraph

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I don't care anymore. My action plan to combat their bullshit is to never funnel a single cent of my money towards their business.
They don't make their money off sales. The $2 or whatever it is barely covers the paper, print and freight charges. They make their money off the big coloured ads in their papers.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They don't make their money off sales. The $2 or whatever it is barely covers the paper, print and freight charges. They make their money off the big coloured ads in their papers.
with decreasing sales their advertising revenue will decrease eventually. I'm playing the very small part I can in that.