Newcomer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint Pell

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi, my name's Clint, l'm from England,yes l'm a pommie! I'm a St Helens fan and as you can imagine, Jammer is a hero. So when he left, l became a bit of a doggies fan. I watch all games on premier sports here in the uk. Now l'm a lot of a doggies fan! It's awesome to watch at times, what a fantastic pack of forwards, and Josh Morris, wow what a guy, never knows when he is beat! I love you all! Come on you doggies!

Clint Pell

New Pup
Reaction score
Thanks Wolfmother,ts bed time over here! Hope to speak to you again. All the best, Clint. Goodnight or should l say g'day!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi, my name's Clint, l'm from England,yes l'm a pommie! I'm a St Helens fan and as you can imagine, Jammer is a hero. So when he left, l became a bit of a doggies fan. I watch all games on premier sports here in the uk. Now l'm a lot of a doggies fan! It's awesome to watch at times, what a fantastic pack of forwards, and Josh Morris, wow what a guy, never knows when he is beat! I love you all! Come on you doggies!
Welcome to The Kennel. I wondered how many St Helens fans we may have attracted.

Clint Pell

New Pup
Reaction score
Quiet a lot mate, though 1 or 2 are wearing rabbitoh's shirts! Cant win em all!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome mate enjoy the kennel , im starting to get more into super league these days can be fun to watch some free flowing footy

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also how does that ref phil bentham go on a regular basis ? I liked how he handled last year's grandfinal and the 4 nations

Clint Pell

New Pup
Reaction score
Bentham's our best ref, you know you're gonna get a fair game from him. Cant say what l think of Ben Flower, might be some kids reading this!

Clint Pell

New Pup
Reaction score
Going out to work now guys, speak to u later. G'day and all the best to u all

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome, great to have you on board!

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey buddy!! Us Antipodeans enjoy hearing support from our Northern Hemisphere brothers and sisters.
Met your boy Jammer over the weekend. He is such a gentleman and actually looks like an adult version of my six year old Godson.
Enjoy the Bulldogs; win lose or draw.....we all do!

#proudtobeabulldog
~cb.

Clint Pell

New Pup
Reaction score
Too right about Jammer mate, he's a gentle giant off the pitch and a giant on it. Just having bad luck with injuries this year, oh and suspension! Are you ready for origin on wednesday?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too right about Jammer mate, he's a gentle giant off the pitch and a giant on it. Just having bad luck with injuries this year, oh and suspension! Are you ready for origin on wednesday?
Absolutely ready for Origin, although not terribly concerned with the result....as long as no Bulldogs players sustain injuries or suspensions. Of course a NSW win would be beneficial, one, since I'm a Blue by origin and two, to keep the series alive.

Some biff would be greatly welcomed!!

Do you enjoy the game in HD over there?

~cb.

Clint Pell

New Pup
Reaction score
Really enjoy it mate HD or not, nothing like origin footy in any sport anywhere! Though l hate to tell you l'm a maroon's fan, going back to Mal Meninga playing for St Helens in the 80's. Sorry mate! But l must admit a NSW win would be good for the series

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi Clint, you are not related to Tim Pell who works at Detroit diesel by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.