Newcastle shows interest in Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate. Woods is making these errors due to him trying to be creative because our havles obviously cant. Our spine is the problem they have been terrible for us. Woods and most of our forwards are our strength.
Hahahahaha now it’s someone else’s fault for him making errors lol

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate. Woods is making these errors due to him trying to be creative because our havles obviously cant. Our spine is the problem they have been terrible for us. Woods and most of our forwards are our strength.
I wouldn’t go that far. We need forwards who hit the line hard, who put the defence in two minds as to whether they will pass or try and rip their heads off running at them. This is how Klemmer built his game (shame Des coached the offload out of him). As a forward who may not be playing his best footy right now Woods just needs to just focus on his job...

Tuck the ball under your arm, run hard and follow up with a quick play of the ball.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis would probably be following him waiting for an offload.
I think your correct about Lewis
He does seem to look busy and interested when playing in the halves
Hanging out for his debut,long live the King !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Woods isn’t that bad
Everybody knows he has an offload but not once have I seen a player in support
He has stood there on several occasions with his hands free just looking around,it’s a joke
How many tries did our great Terry Lamp score by following the forwards.
Give him a chance
100% correct.

I hate the thought of how many tries Ponga will score off him.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People that want Woods gone have rocks in there heads. Ok Woods is gone who replaces him? All I keep hearing is I want Woods gone. But no one comes up with a solution to who replaces him (thats better then him). Usually when somone is replaced then someone better comes in. So come on someone tell me who is available to replace Woods that better then him? I bet none of the Woods haters answers my question. And by the way can someone tell me what Woods has actually done wrong this year. Ill admit he has made a few errors due to him trying to create something because of the fact our havles and entire backline haven't been or cant do there job. Woods is doing his job by making a mountain of tackles offloads and hitups. Infact our only strength is foward pack yet people want to dismantle it by removing Woods who is a massive part of our pack. Our forwards are doing there job. In fact they been on top of the opposition most weeks. Fix our fucking spine and backline and stop worrying about Aaron Woods who is doing his job just fine.
Agree totally but I think there is a perception we could sign someone on half that amount and get the same input. He is the only player in our team consistently able to create 2nd phase play which we need more of.

Status
Not open for further replies.