NEWCASTLE RL | Lakes United winger Toa Mata'afa signs with the Bulldogs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he can’t crack it at the Tigers and Knights I don’t really hold out much hope but you never know he might come good.
He must have an issue because judging by those highlights the kids got the goods. Like damn the kid glides when he runs, right foot step to be envious about and a smart slick passing game.

He looks like he plays anywhere in the backline but he can FB real good... Im actually very excited about this one.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Put him straight into first grade...

Apparently we are a club of opportunity..
He already looks a cut above those in the highlights reel so he may get a shot if he lights up the off season..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is plenty to like about that highlights reel... So what is it that we don't know about this guy????... Hope it's not suli 2.0

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He must have an issue because judging by those highlights the kids got the goods. Like damn the kid glides when he runs, right foot step to be envious about and a smart slick passing game.

He looks like he plays anywhere in the backline but he can FB real good... Im actually very excited about this one.
The highlight packages always look good and they never show them in defence. Sounds like he’s on a ISP part time contract so we don’t have anything to lose but I wouldn’t get my hopes up these types of signings usually fail.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The highlight packages always look good and they never show them in defence. Sounds like he’s on a ISP part time contract so we don’t have anything to lose but I wouldn’t get my hopes up these types of signings usually fail.
Regardless of the highlight reel it still showcases skills and abilities.. That reel showed me plenty including d. His pretty damn good in my opinion which is why I find it hard to establish why he cant really find a spot at a club. Hope its not attitude...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting to read this one back. Toa playing between Shield and Ron Massey for Cabramatta. Can't defend to save himself.