Newcastle Knights reportedly investigating Kalyn Ponga toilet cubicle video

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve said it for years he’s gay. Why do you think Watson left Newcastle? They were together and ended the relationship.

His Dad came out saying that he was drinking to celebrate a house purchase. Is his Dad a fucking idiot? Ponga is out for the season with concussion issues. Drinking sesh with another injured player. Tried to shake it off with the most stupid thing to say.

They were either sucking each other off, or having some nose beers. Take your pick.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah the nose beers… Bit of a cock head move to snitch though.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if Newcastle would use this as a way to get off his mammoth contract. 5 million for a guy who is guaranteed 3 concussions a year

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I would love to see them go ahh get fucked I was doing coke fucking as if you are shocked every player does and so do you 25 year old reporter fuck knuckle. Fine me and do a stupid awareness program and a suspension and move on.. Fucking Shock horror. I’ve got a bucks coming up and I’ll be doing more than as well FYI

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Based on the video they took their drinks into the cubicle as well.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Nose beers for sure, fucking bad look that a bloke out with concussion is out partying though. Feel for the knights
They purchased it of the Cartel boss at Newcastle Mr John’s