Newbie.

Oldbiggles

New Pup
Reaction score
Gday members, i've just joined, so here's a bit about me. I live on the sunset side of Oz, an octogenarian, a bush poet (with a few top line awards) and a bit of an historian. I've got a few radical ideas about what it is to be Australian, where we've been (not always what the history taught at school tells us), where we should go, etc, likely you'll hear from me in the near future. Might as well get them into the public before I turn up my toes. Maybe someone will consider my views to have some merit and get them into the public forum. My knowledge of social media is about zilch, so I'll leave it to others to get the message out to the public. So that's me, the "biggles" bit of my nickname is derived from my real life initials, also from the hero of books of my youth. Hope you all have a great day.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gday members, i've just joined, so here's a bit about me. I live on the sunset side of Oz, an octogenarian, a bush poet (with a few top line awards) and a bit of an historian. I've got a few radical ideas about what it is to be Australian, where we've been (not always what the history taught at school tells us), where we should go, etc, likely you'll hear from me in the near future. Might as well get them into the public before I turn up my toes. Maybe someone will consider my views to have some merit and get them into the public forum. My knowledge of social media is about zilch, so I'll leave it to others to get the message out to the public. So that's me, the "biggles" bit of my nickname is derived from my real life initials, also from the hero of books of my youth. Hope you all have a great day.
Welcome to the Kennel. Who's your favourite favourite Bulldog?

Oldbiggles

New Pup
Reaction score
Looks like I put this in the wrong place, but I'm sure I'll be forgiven. Bulldogs? What are they, not someone I follow, in fact these days I don't pay much attention to sport of any sort, but I like to watch excellence in most, e.g. world championships, Olympic and Commonwealth Games, La Tour, Grannd Prix etc. Once upon a time, I did follow women's softball, having 2 daughters who played at national level and a wife who coached elite juniors as well as an A grade junior team, I was more or less drawn into becoming her scorer and statistician. In a long distant past, I rowed for a couple of years until shift work got in the way. My ball skills are somewhere about zero, in my one game of hockey, I ended up in hospital with a sprained and bruised ankle when it got hit by a stick. In my one game of men's softball, I again ended in hospital, this time with a broken wrist.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome mate. Good to have you sign up, bad news is the new bloke has to wash the jerseys

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like I put this in the wrong place, but I'm sure I'll be forgiven. Bulldogs? What are they, not someone I follow, in fact these days I don't pay much attention to sport of any sort, but I like to watch excellence in most, e.g. world championships, Olympic and Commonwealth Games, La Tour, Grannd Prix etc. Once upon a time, I did follow women's softball, having 2 daughters who played at national level and a wife who coached elite juniors as well as an A grade junior team, I was more or less drawn into becoming her scorer and statistician. In a long distant past, I rowed for a couple of years until shift work got in the way. My ball skills are somewhere about zero, in my one game of hockey, I ended up in hospital with a sprained and bruised ankle when it got hit by a stick. In my one game of men's softball, I again ended in hospital, this time with a broken wrist.
Lol..I thought so. It was a trick question.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guy,

Welcome to the Kennel bulldogs fan rugby league forum.

So you think we shoukd sign Smith to play as hooker ? Or keeling chasing Nasheed to fill the role in 2022?

Like and reply.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
@utility half

How about this drive-by?
I think if you asked the kennel who is a more valued member, the great and unquestionably wise utility half or @Kip Drordy ? 9 out of 10 members would respond by saying who is Kip Drordy? I also question why Kip did not have the intestinal fortitude to tag me. I’d imagine Kip is probably the type who has groceries delivered in order to avoid interacting with people.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think if you asked the kennel who is a more valued member, the great and unquestionably wise utility half or @Kip Drordy ? 9 out of 10 members would respond by saying who is Kip Drordy? I also question why Kip did not have the intestinal fortitude to tag me. I’d imagine Kip is probably the type who has groceries delivered in order to avoid interacting with people.
Utility half. I never play the man or poster with personal insults. I find your well written threads extremely verbose and annoying. Your continued defence of Adam Eliiot (on every post) only supports my statement you have NFI.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Utility half. I never play the man or poster with personal insults. I find your well written threads extremely verbose and annoying. Your continued defence of Adam Eliiot (on every post) only supports my statement you have NFI.
I’m not here to please everyone. I’m not the Bee Gees.

Great game by Adam today. A shame that cheat Cummins denied him a try assist by calling that crafty little kick a knock on.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
so dis this bloke croak or did he just leave??

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Biggles!!! We’re all here for the same reason …to connect and help each other through the pain and glory of this great club .

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome aboard mate!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im wondering where he thought he was posting haha
No doubt wherever he thought he was posting, he's encountered the general air of positivity here and the happy campers and run away screaming.

If you do post again mr Biggles welcome aboard.