Newbie from Brazil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brésil

New Pup
Reaction score
Beneath the remains , and arise will always be classics I read maxs book . Im in 2 frames of mind about him when he was in his prime he was a metal god but didn't mind jumping on every trend I was never aware Sepultura had briefly had a singer called Wagner who went onto form sacrofago , now that band excited me lol hail Brazilian metal
Sepultura split was something very strange, I remember that the others members were getting pissed about Max's girlfriend interferences (I think she was their manager too), I can't remember clearly, maybe you know the history better than me...There is on Youtube a documentary about Minas Gerais (the band's State and where I live haha) Heavy Metal scene, named "Ruídos das Minas", showing Sepultura, Sarcófago and others groups rise, and how the two bands hated each other. From what I remember this Wagner guy was known as Wagner Antichrist, he founded Sepultura then he created Sarcófago. The strange fact is that he dropped out his musician career to become professor in UFMG (one of the best brazilian Universities).

Sepultura was close to become the biggest Extreme Heavy Metal band in the world, but Max thought that he were God and ended all chances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbZfng7CePo&feature=related

Boa noite. Im a Doggies supporter living in Sao Paulo.
I have visited São Paulo once, I could not live there, big city it's not for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.