News New York Freedom sacks Williams over social media rant on Hayne verdict

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew Trex was a simpleton but this takes the cake. Suck it you idiotic melon.

Krisnan Inu has come out with similarly reprehensible bullshit as well and has since retracted with some bullshit "apology" that puts the blame on people taking what he said in the wrong light instead of on himself for being a victim shaming fuckhead.

Drifta

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sorry I may have missed the boat but who is Willie Mason talking about that raped a girl and put his foot on her head, spat at her etc? Friggn disgusting. Is this player still playing?

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what Williams actually said about Haynes conviction?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
God will be with him helping him carry that Gyprock in his next job.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what Williams actually said about Haynes conviction?
Fn dogs,” Williams wrote.

“To all Haynsy’s family and friends stay strong for him and let God do he’s thing I love you all … God always prevails.

“Before I let this be just want to congratulate the victim and the so called justice system you’ve sent an innocent brotherly to jail away from he’s kids you bunch of flops … that’s all respectively.”

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Fn dogs,” Williams wrote.

“To all Haynsy’s family and friends stay strong for him and let God do he’s thing I love you all … God always prevails.

“Before I let this be just want to congratulate the victim and the so called justice system you’ve sent an innocent brotherly to jail away from he’s kids you bunch of flops … that’s all respectively.”
It’s spelled Gaol uso

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sorry I may have missed the boat but who is Willie Mason talking about that raped a girl and put his foot on her head, spat at her etc? Friggn disgusting. Is this player still playing?
Tyrone May at Penrith.

Didn’t rape her but did all the other shit and filmed it.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a pathetic reason for sacking someone!! Personally I think it's pathetic. I mean, Williams is an idiot for backing Hayne, but to be sacked for calling someone a flop?? Fucking fairies!! And they want to call themselves the New York Freedom? Bitch please. Fucking hypocrites!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sucked in you useless skirt wearing bitch that was an embarrassment in our jersey.

P.S hahahahaha you caaaaaaarnt

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a pathetic reason for sacking someone!! Personally I think it's pathetic. I mean, Williams is an idiot for backing Hayne, but to be sacked for calling someone a flop?? Fucking fairies!! And they want to call themselves the New York Freedom? Bitch please. Fucking hypocrites!
I am not surprised that a woke New York team has sacked him. I don't know what they would expect him to say about a friend. Yeah it's a dumb comment but I thought you had freedom of speech in America, I guess not any more at least for one side. Unless there is a clause in the contract, I hope Williams sues. I guess this is why we don't have freedom of speech in Australia enshrined in our constitution.

Yep he was crap for us, but that is no reason to wish against him with such venom.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am not surprised that a woke New York team has sacked him. I don't know what they would expect him to say about a friend. Yeah it's a dumb comment but I thought you had freedom of speech in America, I guess not any more at least for one side. Unless there is a clause in the contract, I hope Williams sues. I guess this is why we don't have freedom of speech in Australia enshrined in our constitution.

Yep he was crap for us, but that is no reason to wish against him with such venom.
Thats it hey?! The hypocrisy of them to call their team the "freedom", yet sack someone before they even play for them, for calling someone a flop. FmD. What a joke.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are iether complety unaware of the world and what goes on around you. Or your taking the piss.
No company would have let those comments go unpunished. Let alone some bloke that only signed a contract last week. I guarantee that his comments breeched social media guidlines in almost every companies code of cunduct. Let alone his contract of employment and not bringing embarrassment to the club
He did more than call someone a flop you muppet.