Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I sometimes catch glimpses of reality tv while at work.

Each time I watch a scene I feel more brain cells die and become dumber!
I think that reality tv is designed to make people feel better about their own lives. It's like they show you that your own life isn't as bland and boring as you think compared to what they film people doing. I think I lost a little faith in humanity when they doubled down on reality tv with that gogglebox shit. How fucked is it that people can watch people watching shit tv.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
That's a good deal! Is 4K a huge upgrade in picture quality, don't think I've watched one?
My Hitachi tv's have both been pretty decent so far (touch wood!). $999 for an 80 inch although the sound quality of the rear speaker is nowhere near as good as the 13 year old telly with front-mounted speakers.
Not really concerned with speaker quality as I always use surround sound or a sound bar.
Some 4k tv's are only marginally, if at all better then standard hi def 1080p. However any 4k with quantum dot or hdr (high dynamic range) is a significant upgrade with very noticeable picture difference

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not really concerned with speaker quality as I always use surround sound or a sound bar.
Some 4k tv's are only marginally, if at all better then standard hi def 1080p. However any 4k with quantum dot or hdr (high dynamic range) is a significant upgrade with very noticeable picture difference
Make sure it's good HDR too. Some HDR is crap and worse than not using it at all. Make sure it's at least HDR10 or Dolby Vision.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Make sure it's good HDR too. Some HDR is crap and worse than not using it at all. Make sure it's at least HDR10 or Dolby Vision.
You might as well be speaking Russian mate lol. Technology midget I am