new to forum old to dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

buldogs1956

Waterboy
Reaction score
hi guys after reading forum and supporting dogs for over half a century have decided to join forum so be gentle to this first timer!just on the issues of last nites game I think we all agree attacking the legs of an opposing player attempting a kick is an infringement and is penalty worthy.what everyone including the powers to be is forgetting is this wasn't the case in this situation.it was an attempted charge down.thats it full stop!it is a contact sport and this happens.complete accident in the run of play.I didn't notice any one charged with the glen stewart incident.he was taken off due to contact with the head by his own player.accident.of course it was.James brain explosion at the time is not captain worthy.He is better than that.:(

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome aboard champion, up the mighty Bulldogs!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Welcome, you will be hammered for claiming James acted poorly as a captain at the end, prepare for the attack from some users aha.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Welcome mate, you are of the same vintage as myself. Nothing wrong with that of course as we give a more " mature" look to the forum.
No doubt you would have grown up watching the team through the sixties until now. Favourite player of all time?

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. Make sure you hate Trent Hodkinson. It's a forum rule I believe.
Apparently it's also a rule for dopey little teenagers to act like a ****wit on a daily basis and continue to piss people off and dribble shit even though no one wants him here

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome. Make sure you hate Trent Hodkinson. It's a forum rule I believe.
Welcome. Make sure you keep a wide berth from bulldogs_fan. He tried to fool everyone into thinking he's a test cricketer, when he's actually a 15 yr old pain in the arse around here.

You don't need to hate him, but sadly putting up with him (until we ban him) is a forum rule I believe.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. Make sure you keep a wide berth from bulldogs_fan. He tried to fool everyone into thinking he's a test cricketer, when he's actually a 15 yr old pain in the arse around here.

You don't need to hate him, but sadly putting up with him (until we ban him) is a forum rule I believe.
Hahahaha! He really is a pain in the arse.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Apparently it's also a rule for dopey little teenagers to act like a ****wit on a daily basis and continue to piss people off and dribble shit even though no one wants him here
okay hey i find that offensive too lol

what

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And what's even more sad is that you haven't grown up in the slightest. You're still a sad desperate delusional little boy. You must bring great shame to your family .
What ever happened to you starting your own forum ?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What people don't understand about that comment I made when I was like 11, was that I grew up playing cricket over a few days, or innings, not 20/20 (which I dislike).

I could of worded it better, but it has stuck unfortunately. Pretty sad for grown adults to still be talking about it 5 years later. Very sad. Mr Invisible is an example of a moderator who comes on here to feel good about himself (loves power).
What can I say... We learn from our mistakes!

Don't try and justify or bullshit up an excuse now, as I remember the comments very well.

You were trying to convince people you'd be playing test cricket in the not so distant future, as if you were some up and coming player about to break into the big league.

For the record: Mr Invisible is an example of a moderator who has stood behind you as a member and poster numerous times, including when the discussion of permabanning you for constantly having dupe accounts came up. Don't start shitting on those who are on your side. It never ends well.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
NO I did not. I said "I grew up playing test cricket", I meant that I play cricket over numerous days, with a red ball, not 20/20 rubbish. You must of read wrong.

On your last comment about you stucking up for me and being on my side.. maybe, but you still get involved in smart-ass remarks where I think a mod should be ignoring and not encouraging the idiots.
It's like when you are driving and someone cuts you off. Sometimes you ignore it, but after the 4th odd time they cut you off you stand on the horn because you are fed up. That's a perfect analogy for recently.

Your comments require a whole lot more moderation than others, instead of you simply ignoring posts directed towards you. You are doing it now!

Random piece of advice #4372 "Sometimes the best thing said ... is nothing at all" ;) (thats a winking smiley by the way).

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So many people have been banned for less.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like when you are driving and someone cuts you off. Sometimes you ignore it, but after the 4th odd time they cut you off you stand on the horn because you are fed up. That's a perfect analogy for recently.

Your comments require a whole lot more moderation than others, instead of you simply ignoring posts directed towards you. You are doing it now!

Random piece of advice #4372 "Sometimes the best thing said ... is nothing at all" ;) (thats a winking smiley by the way).
Bad example with the driving Mr I. Bulldogs_fag is only old enough to drive a tonka truck

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You should ban bulldogs_fag posting in the welcome section, that little twat will scare new members off, or instantly piss them off lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't ever say that again.

I'd like to think I do a-lot for my family.. you don't know me, or what I've been through.
Do a lot? Like what? Donate your test cricket money to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.