Status
Not open for further replies.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
League name: NRL MASTERS
Invite code: 205253

Hey Kennellers, unfortunately I wasn’t quick enough to enter the first Supercoach league listed so have created my own 20 player private league my team name is SMOOSHED and love playing Supercoach and have been since it’s inception! I do consider myself a gun and my top rating thus far is 200 out of 122,000 but I’m guessing that may be tested up against you lot of Bulldogs fans. Please feel free to join up as it is a 20 player league and I’d rather my Kennel brethren in my league than unknown public plebs lol

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Hey mate. I will jump on board if that's ok?
My SC name is Matty B's Team

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score

Hey Kennellers, unfortunately I wasn’t quick enough to enter the first Supercoach league listed so have created my own 20 player private league my team name is SMOOSHED and love playing Supercoach and have been since it’s inception! I do consider myself a gun and my top rating thus far is 200 out of 122,000 but I’m guessing that may be tested up against you lot of Bulldogs fans. Please feel free to join up as it is a 20 player league and I’d rather my Kennel brethren in my league than unknown public plebs lol
Was that 200 for the season or a round?
Great effort!! I have made the top 20 for a round but that was during the bye and I had a stacked team lol

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Was that 200 for the season or a round?
Great effort!! I have made the top 20 for a round but that was during the bye and I had a stacked team lol
It was for the season, although it was back in 2012.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Done, if you wanna join my league also this is the code 475826

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am trying to join your league mate. Like the other League I cannot join this one either. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.